Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn Alternate Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonitrui

02-19-2013

Has anyone tested if she can be built more as a ranged Bruiser? I had a few games where I took ADC top(Cait) against certain champs, and went bruiser-y(FM/Hurricane), and it seemed to work well. Would the fact that you get a massive speed boost with Tag Team, and you have gap closer skills and other CC. You get a semi steroid with her passive, Since she has been removed, I haven't been able to do extensive testing with this. Any ideas?

Wards win games

02-19-2013

I've tried it, and I love it. I feel I'm able to contribute much more with Valor in a teamfight scenario.

I will say that the build feels very "Un-rewarding", but that could be because I focused on a tanky CD build for more AoE blinds/damage in teamfights.I got my blind down to about a 4 second cast, and the enemy was an AD heavy teamcomp, so it worked pretty well, and the 1.5 second blind every 4 seconds was VERY significant.

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

I've noticed she synergizes greatly with AS & anything that adds more peel or kite to her arsenal... so with that, I've used the new BoTRK on her to great effect, esp with dat ult. As well as either TF or FM, for TF the ap is wasted but the sheen proc & added MS is godly on her imo. Wits End for Valor & Randuins both pretty beast too

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

I think maw of Malort is actually pretty great on her also, situationally

Nexus Crawler

02-19-2013

The way her ult works right now AD Bruiser builds are imo the optimal way to go unless you just want to use it for utility.

smurfette2000

02-19-2013

I've tried a frozen Mallet first build and it was pretty fun. Very mobile and elusive champion made even harder to kill since you stop the possibility of bursting her

Cali SoL

02-19-2013

I have gone bruiser jungle Quinn and had much success. She is very squishy early so cloth +5 and a hard pull of blue/red is preferable. Her ganks are great with the gap closing of e and ms of her ult. And she has great teamfight capabilities as a bruiser cause you can go in to soak a bit of damage before jumping out with e and proceed to punish anyone who thinks you are a vulnerable target.