A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infamousduck

10-29-2010

I wish they would switch up the way they release some of the champions. 2 Female casters in a row... I want something else

Dr Leper

10-29-2010

one of her skins should be a play on Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty

beareatskid

Recruiter

10-29-2010

Next female champ needs to be like Olaf, but a girl.

This big boobed anime looking chick trend of yours is a little tired doncha think?

Alastor Mourning

10-29-2010

Would and will not buy this character. Not because she sounds bad--but out of solidarity with the women whose bodies this sorely misrepresents. I will not plead with Riot to do the right thing and stop representing women as stick figures with Hindenburg, zeppelinoid breasts. Rather, Riot should do the right thing on its own and review its characterization of womens' bodies.

Frankly, I thought World of Warcraft was sexist. If it's a woman, it's a spellcaster 80% of the time. But this game... geez. "I'm a man! I must be a He-Man muscle-bound idiot who melees things with a phallic object!" (Unless, of course, you are a particular Vivi-shaped spellcaster who is vaguely non-human so as not to offend our gender identity ideals of what a powerful man should look like.) "I'm a spellcaster or a quick but weak character! You can tell, because I'm a woman!"

Seriously. This is ridiculous and unfair to people of all genders and sexualities.

We have to create the world we want to live in. And whether we like big boobs or not, the world we want is one in which your destiny and potential is not measured by how big your boobs are (or other anatomy for those of us with a Y chromosome and relentlessly feel the need to prove you-know-what).

Badimus

10-29-2010

How about you stop focusing on virtual body-parts and just play the game?

Franky I find all of you game-breast obsessed people pathetic.

Dakiren

10-29-2010

i am gonna call it early broken fix her abilities so each one doesn't have a cc or a way for her to escape. The way she is currently she will deal lots of damage cc everyone and never die.

To make it worse i just know riot is gonna make one of her abilities ration to say ability power like 1:1 or close to it.

Riot learn to program seriously you come out with a new champion every week but never fix how slow your client is. I run on a high speed connection through a university. Some times I can click an ability three times before it actually happens by which point it is useless to actually use.

Stop making new characters fix the current ones and fix your junk programming.

A U L

10-29-2010

She should say "I'm not a witch"

THSi

10-29-2010

I've got a techie question, say you use "Ethereal Chains" then "Distortion" to stay in range, but Ethereal Chains is still casting, finishes to shackle enemies, and then you use Mimic, what spell would it use since EC hadn't finished casting before you used Distortion?

DoremiĆ¼

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by velkor2 View Post
Look at her picture. Evelynn + Soraka = LeBlanc?

soraka!!! LOLS

good champ tho

Raykuue

10-30-2010

Just looking at this skill and thinking more on it (I posted something like it in the original thread, so I'm interested). "If the target remains shackled for 2 seconds..." confuses me. The initial burst deals magic damage and slows them down, this is fine, but I'm trying to understand the 'shackle' part. Is this an area of effect spell on the ground, wherein if the summoner stays in the infected area for 2 seconds, then the final effect triggers? I can only think so. Hopefully the radius will be as large as Morgana's soil, for a decent chance to stun people in 2 seconds, but not as big as Anivia's ulti (that's huge).

Also, it says "flings illusionary chains towards a target location". Is this a line-spell or a target spell? What I mean is it it like Lux's bind, where if it hits 'x' number (could be one), it stops? Or is it somewhat like one of Galio's abilities where resolute smite impacts one location, or righteous gust hits everything in the line. Could be like Anivia's flash frost, where it travels a location until it reaches end, or triggered to stop (splashing the area of effect for 2 seconds) where stopped.