A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reido

10-29-2010

Her ultimate's name, Mimic, mislead me to believe she could mimic another champion's ability.

I still think it is a unique ultimate, but I think it would be brilliant if one of the upcoming champions has an ultimate that can essentially copy another champion's skill set (not including ultimate), or just the last skill used by that champion (again, not including his/her ultimate).

In terms of pokemon, this champion (that I speak of) would be a ditto!

Anyways, good job on the new champ.

KKBrucklah

10-29-2010

So I just wanna get this straight; her passive is a tuned down shaco ult,her distortion is a tuned down Kass ult, Ethereal Cahins is a tuned down Morg ult and Her sigil of silence is a tuned/modified Vlad ult?

...Nice

oseredok

10-29-2010

**** I had really held out hope that Riot would make a female champ with regular boobs. Maybe someday we'll get a normal looking one. It makes me sad : (

Riot, please care about your female gamer audience. Let us love your more.

Classy female champs would be nice. I do really love the Spell Thief Lux skin. That is gorgeous and cute. Please do more stuff in that style.

s00Perdr4g00N

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseredok View Post
**** I had really held out hope that Riot would make a female champ with regular boobs. Maybe someday we'll get a normal looking one. It makes me sad : (

Riot, please care about your female gamer audience. Let us love your more.

Classy female champs would be nice. I do really love the Spell Thief Lux skin. That is gorgeous and cute. Please do more stuff in that style.
Yeah, I know what you mean, it seems like every female champ has to have Quadruple F's besides a few.

xKoBiEx

10-29-2010

So she is a ninja who looks like a mage and uses mana...interesting.

oseredok

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylasia View Post
Akali has a small chest. What the heck difference does it make anyways? Your a gamer, not a cheerleader searching cover to cover in vogue deciding who they want to be next. I don't let my 7 yr old play games like this because she doesn't have the kinda skill required yet. when she does...well, she already knows reality from fantasy.

Do you? Can you cope? Or are you going to ban rock and roll, rap and books next week?

Akali doesn't have a small chest. She just has side boob instead of front cleavage. Take another look.

Yes it does make a difference. The male champs have variety. There is a big difference between Tryndamere, Ez and Gragas. Yes, I get that the majority of male champs are fairly muscular (which makes sense because you would hope that champions would be muscular for the most part - it actually is somewhat relevant, big breasts are not)

Yes I do recognize fantasty from reality. However, turning all the female champions into *** objects does not really promote a healthy image of women generally. Men aren't *** objects the same way, they're powerful (again with the muscles). Women are tiny, wear ****ty clothes and have huge ****. None of these three things suggest anything powerful about women. Yes, this is a fantasy game, but ultimately it seems to be a reflection of what guys think women 'should' be. I would like Riot to take into consideration what I think a strong female champ should be. I thought Lux was an excellent step in the right direction, especially with her Spell Thief skin.

I don't see how it is unreasonable to expect a variety of body types for the female champs if there is a variety for the men. There are a lot of female gamers out there and to be perfectly honest, I get tired of seeing **** hanging out everywhere. It just isn't necessary. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be any, just a little more variety would be nice and make the game more fun.

I'm not trying to be snarky or *****y. I just would like female gamers' thoughts and opinions taken into consideration in the same way that male gamers have been. As someone that has purchased skins and does use Riot Points, I think that my opinions counts just as much as any male's does.

oseredok

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by s00Perdr4g00N View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean, it seems like every female champ has to have Quadruple F's besides a few.
Thanks, its nice to know I'm not alone. I hope that Riot does take a variety of opinions into consideration. Obviously you can never please everyone at once, but I would just love to feel like I play and support a game that has kick ass female champs in it, not just eye candy for all the boys out there.

Anperm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-29-2010

lol hah

fezmonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

I definitely liked her look in the concept a lot more, compared to her portrait picture. The collar looked better and less gaudy, the bracers more interesting, the breasts more normal, the clothing was still skimpy but more stylish and the half skirt worked better. It's subtle changes but they add up.

Mostly I have a problem with the headdress, it went from a kind of floppy looking cloth-like headdress to a solid gold monstrosity of poor taste.

Jikanu

10-29-2010

Wait... Former oppressive aristocracy... militant revolution... noxus = russia?