A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Jimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

I wish mimic would do this.

Allows you to cast the last spell cast on you at an enemy target with 50% inceased effects.(slow time, dmg, ect).

Ive been wanting that on a champ for soo long.

Luckster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Distortion sounds like an awesome spell. Its Like Shunpo, Attack for 2 seconds Auto Tele Back to regular spot. Sounds SO good. Hopefully 3150(Or Less). But will still get for 6300. lol

Jfzero

10-29-2010

Another hero tha will see the fields of honor for around week and a half and will be blasted into the oblivion...they need to start making physical DPS ....Xin is feeling lonely

GreGnG

10-29-2010

YES ANOTHER CHICK COMING IN THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ... oh wait she is not hot ...

KagamiKyou

10-29-2010

i like the hero itself, but i have to say one thing.
I main Katarina, and her only problem was that she didnt have CC along with the fact she is totally exposed to CC and dmg when she used shunpo in to use her ultimate.
now, read what the skills do. she can basicly teleport into a crowd of enemies, do area dmg, teleport out, use r to do the same thing again, and teleport out just another time, wich makes dual AoE dmg without exposing her to dmg for more than 0,2 secs, while katarina has to stand still and CHANNEL for basicly at least 2 secs for a good ultimate effect. also, the escaping skills of her even outmatch that of katarina, wich was basicly katarinas only real strengh ( next to reduce heal in laning against mundo or morde ). once Leblanc is out, you got a instant dmg katarina with silence and slow, with a ridicolous passive that makes her even harder to kill when she is being focused, since she becomes stealthed for the 0,5 secs and people have to target her again and possibly wasting 1 or 2 shots from a carry on a different target.

the hero in itself is awesome, but i just see no reason to play my poor cat again, as this is basicly a buffed katarina in all ways...

best regards,
KagamiKyou

EDIT:
Anyone else see the problem I see?

5 PEOPLE GANK HER.
W-----R------W------flash---ghost

Lolololol can't catch the gingerbread man.

I want to feature that post, as its basicly stating the escape strengh of LeBlanc, short, but on the point.
Thanks Detriiment!

MovingTarget11

Recruiter

10-29-2010

Wow anyone think of lux when reading her first ability?
Way to be original...

Daikaze

10-29-2010

Can I mimic DFG?

Skywalk

10-29-2010

NICE a mix of my Quinthalox, doppelganger and sheriff HERO suggestion LOL TY RIOT <3

Akali, Miss Fortune, Urgot, Vladimir and now LeBlanc, rofl HERO SUGGESTION ROCKS!!! 5 hero suggestions LOL so pro

NovaTheReaper

10-29-2010

I very much like this champion concept. Her lore and art design leaves a little to be desired but I can deal with it as long as when I buy her she does not disappoint me as much as Lux did.

Thoctar030

10-29-2010

This seems to be an interesting champ. I have seen a good number of people say that she seems a bit OP, and I can understand where they are coming from. But OP in theory is different from OP in the fields of Justice, so i will wait and see how she plays out before I call OP shenanigans. Also, it would be cool to see a champ come out that cost LESS then 1000 IP, but that is my opinion.