A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

she looks crazy fun. And with the potential for 3 flashes + her passive she is going to be a very hard to kill caster.

Dranarius

10-28-2010

I wonder if the Ethereal chains are tethered to the location targeted, to the spot they're cast from, or to her.
Also, not sure I dig the fact that it feels like she essentially only has three abilities :S

ben4zwin

10-28-2010

I like how complex she is, should be fun. Must farm 2300 more ip, shes DEFINITELY 6300

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

illusion champion finally

Viciously

Recruiter

10-28-2010

well her E is like morgana's ult except it's single target

Cogzwell

10-28-2010

Very interesting.

Mimic doesn't quite have a kick but it still seems rather cool and should be fun as a short cooldown ult.

And sigil of silence is kind of weird, personally i think it should be like a homing-in silence missile instead.

Beyond that i plan on getting her at release

Katana

Master Recruiter

10-28-2010

Her passive is like shacos ult kinda, still a interesting kit, riot! Need to farm some IP because i spent all my RP on astronaut teemo!

ISG Kazeking

10-28-2010

Omg *-*

Fiendish Dr Wu

10-28-2010

Ethereal Chains is just an upgraded version of Swain's laser bird. What a ****ing crock come up with something more invented and clever.

Zedilurk

10-28-2010

I'm curious to how this will work with ulti's from classes like WW