A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azzents

10-28-2010

Good thing to see that riot games has gone back to the their old ways of character creation and increased LeBlanc's bust size.

Sirenyc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

Nice Hero !

=D

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

WoW Riot please send my best grats to the guy(s) behind the champion model, the champion looks AMAZING! Those guys are getting better and better on the champions models.

This will be my next main next to eve

P.S. Mimic spell, mimics whatever spell casted or only the ones casted by her? if she can cast any spell casted near her wow, just wow!!!

knnyves

10-28-2010

Okay, let's try to use these threads to get questions answered!

Mirror Image:
Can I control it by alt+clicking?
How much HP will it have?
Will it mimic spells, or just autoattack?

Mimic:
I cast Distortion, then Chains, then recast Distortion to return to my original location. Then I cast Mimic. Does it repeat Distortion, or does it repeat Chains?
I cast Sigil and then Mimic. Am I correct in the following assumption: Sigil Init Damage + Sigil Proc Damage + Mimicsigil Init Damage = Total Damage?

Sigil:
To clarify, it blows up when an enemy is hit by an ABILITY coming from LeBlanc, right? As in, not an auto-attack, and not from anyone else.

I know these are questions I should be able to intuit, but let's not forget how confused people got with Torment!

solar fields

10-28-2010

Herp a derp. People shouldn't have a different opinion than mine, so I downvote.

I liked the troll leak a lot more, you didn't? Deal with it.

Tosog

10-28-2010

i pass...next champ a tank plz.

LATZ Belial

10-28-2010

Cool Dark elfs ftw hehe cant wait to use her ingame ..
GJ Riot :P

The Jackyl

10-28-2010

she sounds amazing :P should be fun.

DeadXera

10-28-2010

QWE and Passive all feel kinda rehashed, but the combination of all those abilities on one character, not to mention an Ult that lets her recast an ability only upgraded is pretty sick. just tossing this out there though: chains>Q>R>W seems like a really powerful combination. slow them so they can't dodge skillshot, hit them with skillshot, hit them with ult'd skillshot (hopefully they're snared at this point due to chains) which breaks their first mark and applies a new one, W will break second mark... yeah... you've just doubled the duration on her silence.

W>R>w = great tower diving, harass, or juking combo. (other variant could be W>w>R>r, combine with bush craziness... yeah, trying to chase her through the jungle will be ridiculous)

E>R means that if you manage to snare them with the first, you're almost guaranteed to snare with the second. again, a really crazy combo. o_O

Combo queen, woohoo! XD

HYperTOadKILLER

10-28-2010

i dont like the ultimate make the ultimate have to do something with her passive like where she can generate like two more of he that cast spells when she does but make them move with alt clicks and makethere spells do 50% less dmg THAT be killer ultimate the one she has now is kinda lacking and lame compared to like her name i live the unique passive and the normal abilities but DOES SHE HAVE TO BE NOXUS **** DO SOMETHING MORE THEN NOXUS DEMCIA champions im ****ing tried of them i liekt he champs just hate that all of them seem to be from these two ffing city states i have no idea if u read this riot but other summoner LISTEN TO MY WORDS we need more ionia zaun pitlover bandle or even viod heroes what about some champs from beyond the great barrier in some unknown city state THAT BE SWEET or what if we complete THE PIRATE trio and make it 3vs3 ninja pirate matcheS?