FPS drops

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deiske

02-19-2013

Before the lastest patch i always had 120 fps but now it's at 20-40 fps fluctuating. This is not my computer, but a problem with the game using more resources than it should. I have a i7 quad core proccessor and gtx 690 geforce graphics card with 16 gigs of ram. There is no reason for me to get that low of a frame rate. Hell, i get 60 fps playing planetside 2 on max settings.

DamnitPeggy

02-19-2013

Oh look! I finally find someone else having this problem. I have the same processor but I have a GTX560M and 6 gigs of RAM. League always ran flawlessly for me, but now it sucks. I sent in a support ticket and they did nothing to help me besides tell me to post a thread in the bugs forum, WHICH I DID LAST WEEK. I got no help. I'm really, really pissed off.

Deiske

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnitPeggy View Post
Oh look! I finally find someone else having this problem. I have the same processor but I have a GTX560M and 6 gigs of RAM. League always ran flawlessly for me, but now it sucks. I sent in a support ticket and they did nothing to help me besides tell me to post a thread in the bugs forum, WHICH I DID LAST WEEK. I got no help. I'm really, really pissed off.
Indeed, my rig costs over 2k and there is no reason why i should get 0-10 fps when a wave of minions spawn at base.

DamnitPeggy

02-19-2013

This laptop was $1.5k. It used to run league with absolutely no frame drops (constant 80 FPS). Now it stays around 30, and when I get in a team fight it drops to 10. When I buy items in the shop it drops to 20.

KiyoSpirit

02-19-2013

The FPS drops during the most crucial moments, aka team fights. If you have a skillshot champion like Cass or whatever, you're ****ed.

KlazzicK

02-19-2013

I've also been having this problem and I have yet to find an actual solution. It doesn't seem that anyone else has an answer either.

vespire

02-19-2013

Bump

DamnitPeggy

02-19-2013

Stop ignoring the issue Riot. I honestly refuse to play because of this lag.

Doctor Elo

02-19-2013

Me too, I have an i7 and i am running a nvidia gtx 460m.. I use to get 150-200 fps and now i get 40-60 on even lower settings than i use to... I have tried every form of troubleshooting I know.. I hope I don't have to stop playing ranked because of this, I'm almost diamond 1

Rorzchak

02-19-2013

I used to play around 50-60 FPS and in big team figths it was 35-40 FPS, but now i start with 30-35 FPS and it drops too 5 or 7 FPS.

Riot, we need an answer.