Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FPS drops

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deiske

02-19-2013

Before the lastest patch i always had 120 fps but now it's at 20-40 fps fluctuating. This is not my computer, but a problem with the game using more resources than it should. I have a i7 quad core proccessor and gtx 690 geforce graphics card with 16 gigs of ram. There is no reason for me to get that low of a frame rate. Hell, i get 60 fps playing planetside 2 on max settings.

DamnitPeggy

02-19-2013

Oh look! I finally find someone else having this problem. I have the same processor but I have a GTX560M and 6 gigs of RAM. League always ran flawlessly for me, but now it sucks. I sent in a support ticket and they did nothing to help me besides tell me to post a thread in the bugs forum, WHICH I DID LAST WEEK. I got no help. I'm really, really pissed off.

Deiske

02-19-2013

Quote:
DamnitPeggy:
Oh look! I finally find someone else having this problem. I have the same processor but I have a GTX560M and 6 gigs of RAM. League always ran flawlessly for me, but now it sucks. I sent in a support ticket and they did nothing to help me besides tell me to post a thread in the bugs forum, WHICH I DID LAST WEEK. I got no help. I'm really, really pissed off.

Indeed, my rig costs over 2k and there is no reason why i should get 0-10 fps when a wave of minions spawn at base.

DamnitPeggy

02-19-2013

This laptop was $1.5k. It used to run league with absolutely no frame drops (constant 80 FPS). Now it stays around 30, and when I get in a team fight it drops to 10. When I buy items in the shop it drops to 20.

KiyoSpirit

02-19-2013

The FPS drops during the most crucial moments, aka team fights. If you have a skillshot champion like Cass or whatever, you're ****ed.

KlazzicK

02-19-2013

I've also been having this problem and I have yet to find an actual solution. It doesn't seem that anyone else has an answer either.

vespire

02-19-2013

Bump

DamnitPeggy

02-19-2013

Stop ignoring the issue Riot. I honestly refuse to play because of this lag.

Doctor Elo

02-19-2013

Me too, I have an i7 and i am running a nvidia gtx 460m.. I use to get 150-200 fps and now i get 40-60 on even lower settings than i use to... I have tried every form of troubleshooting I know.. I hope I don't have to stop playing ranked because of this, I'm almost diamond 1

Rorzchak

02-19-2013

I used to play around 50-60 FPS and in big team figths it was 35-40 FPS, but now i start with 30-35 FPS and it drops too 5 or 7 FPS.

Riot, we need an answer.