Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Afk Warning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sfewf dre

02-19-2013

Not a real Problem:
Message appears with HTML-Tags,
still readable.

(Repro: wait for msg in custom game)

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Thanks for the report. We are working on a fix for that.

Hollywood Cool

02-19-2013

Quote:
vLemon:

Why is Riot ignoring the plethora of Rengar threads? He needs a buff and there hasn't been a single Red post concerning Rengar since like January.

DrkAngel

02-19-2013

Quote:
vLemon:

So just a quick question, why only PBE threads regarding bug report get look at more frequently than normal bug report threads?
I made couple of threads regarding LP losing promotions bug but no one ever look at
If you by chance read this, I had my promotion series, lost all 3 matches and then got drop back to 50 LP while in the faqs say you can only drop down between 60-90 LP. With the recent patch update you guys did change thing about dropping down tiers (from 50 to 75) but never mention about this promotion series bug.

namora

02-19-2013

Quote:
DrkAngel:
So just a quick question, why only PBE threads regarding bug report get look at more frequently than normal bug report threads?
I made couple of threads regarding LP losing promotions bug but no one ever look at
If you by chance read this, I had my promotion series, lost all 3 matches and then got drop back to 50 LP while in the faqs say you can only drop down between 60-90 LP. With the recent patch update you guys did change thing about dropping down tiers (from 50 to 75) but never mention about this promotion series bug.

First off, please do not use other summoners threads to advertise your issue as it pertains to something else entirely. Secondly, all posts here are read by either a Huntsman or a Rioter, but not every post is specifically replied to.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.