Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Minions appear as squares on mini-map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poleshoe

02-19-2013

Minions and any other non-champion friendly or enemy (not Monsters) indicators shows as blue and black squares respectively. This includes wards and Caitlyn traps.

This was on live servers but I thought it would be best if I post it here.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Hey Poleshoe, for bugs you have on the live server you should post here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Specifically to your error, it sounds like you need to repair your client. To do that, open the patcher and click on the gears on the top right corner. A window will come up and you can click on Repair.

ShayBryder

02-19-2013

I actually saw this happen last night! Glad it wasn't just me.

Phallicies

02-19-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Hey Poleshoe, for bugs you have on the live server you should post here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Specifically to your error, it sounds like you need to repair your client. To do that, open the patcher and click on the gears on the top right corner. A window will come up and you can click on Repair.

i reported this bug a couple patches ago but it got pushed down. This definitely happened for me on PBE

namora

02-19-2013

As Lemon stated previously, this is most likely a missing or corrupt file error with your PBE/Live Client, repairing it should fix any and/or all missing texture files. It happens occasionally and is easily fixed, although somewhat time consuming. If repairing your client does not fix the issue, file a support ticket through support tab in the upper-right next to the account button. After getting onto the support page, click on the 3rd tab to the right, where it says "Submit a request." If nothing else helps, Sit on your hands and swing your legs wildly while pouting, this should make you laugh.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

GuardianOfLaoria

Recruiter

02-19-2013

I reported this as well, but it just got swept away with the many other post.