Team Coordination Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kràzy

02-18-2013

What is the best way to convince your team to listen to your calls?

I watch a lot of high level league play, and by doing so I have picked up on several simple strategies. However; when i go into a match I struggle to get my team to follow me into doing these strategies. These strategies consist of simple things such as, jungle just kills bot lane and our team is near full hp so therefore we should do dragon, or, we just took bot and mid inhib so therefore we should push top lane while the super creeps at bot and mid push, forcing players away from our push top to defend the other lanes. To me things like these seem like common sense, but most people I'm matched with are more concerned with getting kills or getting that last cs to do things like this.

If anyone has advice how to better communicate with my team please leave a post.

Cavo

02-19-2013

You're in gold, most people will recognize the correct move if its presented to them as long as it's the right one. Doesn't usually take more than a few words and a ping or two.

Kràzy

02-19-2013

You would assume that, however that is not the case. In addition the majority of my teammates that i get matched with are still in the silver division which certainly doesn't help my problem

Cavo

02-19-2013

Well, other than that most people in solo Q listen either to the person who is repeatedly making the right calls, or the person who they perceive to be carrying. So be right all the time or go 5-0 early.