Nurf the AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ll Balance ll

02-19-2013

No trust me he can 4 shot a Malphite, or an Alistar. Its kind of crazy sauce.

Steev0

02-19-2013

Well Malphite is more of an anti-AD champ and Alistar's beef (pun definitely intended) mostly comes from his ult.

I can give Malphite a really hard time with any decent AP champ with short CD poke (Ryze is his bane in a lane) and if you catch Alistar with his ult down then anybody can chew him up at range if he doesn't get a chance to get close and start the CC train.

The main thing her is that the only way Fizz should be able to outright kill a tank in a full combo is when he is very fed and the tank got caught with his pants down, or he is behind. To prevent Fizz from getting ahead like that, you just need a decent mid champ that can keep him at arms length and poke him hard enough to push him away from the creeps.

Warding river entrances to prevent him from roaming and snowballing also further shuts down his potential.

As a contrasting example, if I get fed on Zed or Talon (AD assassins), all I have to do is get in range and their AP or AD carry will be dead no matter what they try to do to protect them (barring an invincibility/ressurrection effect QQ ). Fed champs get "OP" but that's not a problem with AP, that's just the nature of the situation. Heck, a fed tanky dps can turn into a team-killing monster with half their items not even contributing to their damage output.

It's all about getting the upper hand in levels and items. That's when you can start "2 or 4 shotting people", and that should stop mid-late game anyways if they are counterbuilding you at all.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
they arent a tank if you can 4 shot them, just saying
you can 4 shot a tank with an assassin if they sit there and take it believing that they can tank anything just because theyre a tank.

Aringhe

02-19-2013

Ryze counters Fizz pretty hard. Fizz isn't unstoppable until you get to mid game, at which point he needs to be grotesquely fed to be unstoppable.

ll Balance ll

02-19-2013

Lol ryze gets destroyed by Fizz the "fact" that Ryze counters him is not really true at all. Fizz can dodge all of his abilities with his pogo jumg (yes I know thats not the name of it)

Aringhe

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefYin View Post
Lol ryze gets destroyed by Fizz the "fact" that Ryze counters him is not really true at all. Fizz can dodge all of his abilities with his pogo jumg (yes I know thats not the name of it)
Except his cap closer is a dash, which, ironcly enough, has the same range as Ryze's W. He will not get his dash off so long as Ryze has his W up, which is always. I don't know what Ryze you've played against, but they were probably just bad.

Fluffy1

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
you can 4 shot a tank with an assassin if they sit there and take it believing that they can tank anything just because theyre a tank.
i stand by the fact if someone can 4 shot them in a combo then they dont have the right to say they are a tank, i have yet to see anything that could 4 shot a 4k HP 200 armour/MR champ

Purple Mischief

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
i stand by the fact if someone can 4 shot them in a combo then they dont have the right to say they are a tank, i have yet to see anything that could 4 shot a 4k HP 200 armour/MR champ
Then your very mistaken because a full build fizz can do a burst of near 4000 on a single target.

I've taken down quite a few tanks with Fizz and the lack of MR they build (probably due to the lack of MR items) is no doubt the cause. But generally, if you feed a Fizz early game, which will always be a Fizz' intent. Then your in for a bad time. I find Fizz to be superior than many assassins and believe it or not he is difficult to countet. People use Ryze as a 'good' example yet I have yet to be beaten by one.

dawnsfist

02-19-2013

build too counter the fed. if you do this, team fights will ruin them.

A Pillòw

02-19-2013

Thresh has broken fizz. Everything thresh has actually hits fizz while he's jumping. =D