Nurf the AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiefYin

02-18-2013

So recently my boyfriend has been playing Fizz. When he plays Fizz he can two shot any ADC and four shot any tank. I know its not just Fizz, because a lot of AP champions have become what decides the game. This kind of makes the rest of everyone else useless. If we have champions who can four shot tanks we have problems and nobody is going to get anywhere. I think that is would be beneficial to nerf AP items to balance the game a bit more.

Ban Lebroken

02-18-2013

that might be you/ the enemy team not being able to build properly... if you wanna look at OP, look at elise/kha/garen/vi/kayle

Dunkin Demon

02-18-2013

Are you gay? Cause you said you have a boyfriend, and girls on my League of Legends does not compute.

ChiefYin

02-18-2013

Lol no I am not gay lol. I am a chick and honestly. He has played Fizz in over 100 games and nobody has been able to counter build him.

Yuan Shikai

02-19-2013

Fizz is what we clal a pubstomper, he is not good as you gradually become betetr at the game and takes extreme mastery.

That said, AP champs are not the strongest in the game atm, they are actually considered to be the WEAKEST class atm and many people rather play AD mid ebcause of that cause the huge HP meta makes ap champs elss strong.

ChiefYin

02-19-2013

I some what agree with what you are saying. But I am not saying that they are the strongest. I am saying they are the hardest to counter (item wise). I am aware that bruisers have a huge advantage in the world of LoL and they are winning against everything and everyone, but at the same time they can be countered.

PopGoesTheCarry

02-19-2013

The reason fizz is good atm
1. He has %hp dot so he slightly counters the meta
2. The options for mres atm are very low
Same reasons elise is ridiculous right now. He doesn't need a nerf, he just counters the current meta.

ChiefYin

02-19-2013

I was using Fizz as an example. Not saying he specifically needed a nerf.

PopGoesTheCarry

02-19-2013

I think then what you're seeing is indeed pubstomping. Ap assasins snowball RIDICULOUSLY hard. AP champs in general scale harder than ad champions (aside from ad carries) But if ap carries don't end up snowballing then they're somewhat weak until the mid-late game. And if you shut down an ap assasin like fizz then he will stay shut down. If they nerfed ap then it would be even harder to snowball. Then that would make ap's even worse than they are now.

Fluffy1

02-19-2013

they arent a tank if you can 4 shot them, just saying