Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This league system...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NerfedMedic

02-18-2013

Just went into a game with 91 points in Silver 1 division. I was third pick. We win the game, I am awarded a hefty 2 points. I don't understand. 0-90 points, you will get retardedly random amounts of League Points awarded, varying anywhere from 5 to even 20. But the moment I've hit 90ish League Points, I gain such a small amount that it will take 5 wins to equal a single loss. How is this fair? How is it that I need to be perfect for not only the 5-10 games it will take me to get to 100 LPs, but then I have to win ANOTHER 3 out of my 5 promotional matches. Can someone explain this?

Captain UncleBen

02-19-2013

Because your MMR is somewhere in Silver 1 the system believes you should be there until you prove it wrong and win x amount of games.

ll Balance ll

02-19-2013

I am just going to go out there and say that the new league point system makes ranked so much harder to go into. I want to get high up in the rank system, but I have such a hard time due to things like this. Doesn't matter how well you do when you get so few points.

Although I do have a question for you that might help.
Are you supporting or carrying??

Oystersauce

02-19-2013

same thing is happening with the guy i'm duo with, 2 pnts per a win, went from 94 to 96 to 98. so messed up that you have to win like 6-7 games in a row to get out of bronze. with this match making they got going on, that's near impossible.

73litzkrieg

02-20-2013

check my thread about match making your team might have been really stacked