This league system...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NerfedMedic

02-18-2013

Just went into a game with 91 points in Silver 1 division. I was third pick. We win the game, I am awarded a hefty 2 points. I don't understand. 0-90 points, you will get retardedly random amounts of League Points awarded, varying anywhere from 5 to even 20. But the moment I've hit 90ish League Points, I gain such a small amount that it will take 5 wins to equal a single loss. How is this fair? How is it that I need to be perfect for not only the 5-10 games it will take me to get to 100 LPs, but then I have to win ANOTHER 3 out of my 5 promotional matches. Can someone explain this?

Captain UncleBen

02-19-2013

Because your MMR is somewhere in Silver 1 the system believes you should be there until you prove it wrong and win x amount of games.

ChiefYin

02-19-2013

I am just going to go out there and say that the new league point system makes ranked so much harder to go into. I want to get high up in the rank system, but I have such a hard time due to things like this. Doesn't matter how well you do when you get so few points.

Although I do have a question for you that might help.
Are you supporting or carrying??

Oystersauce

02-19-2013

same thing is happening with the guy i'm duo with, 2 pnts per a win, went from 94 to 96 to 98. so messed up that you have to win like 6-7 games in a row to get out of bronze. with this match making they got going on, that's near impossible.

73litzkrieg

02-20-2013

check my thread about match making your team might have been really stacked