In Silver 5 and getting bronze 2 teammates???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightLocked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

How fair is this.... Just looked up a player on lolking after they trolled as a Sion support and he was ranked Bronze II (930 elo). I am only around 1200 elo but their seems to be a problem here. Is it that their is no one playing in his bracket or is it just random because it really feels like it is random. The sad part i was going to call support but he called it first. We all figured he knew what he was doing but we all got trolled. Anyone else seeing this. Going to check more often now that it seems to be random

Cavo

02-19-2013

bronze 2 doesnt mean 930 elo, and silver 5 doesnt mean 1200 elo. if you're talking about lolking scores, those are guesses based on a third party's equation. bronze 2 and silver 5 are only 2 divisions apart, its not uncommon to find the first and last pick on your team being 4 or even 5 divisions apart. matchmaking is still gonna be based on ur hidden rating, it just means urs dropped a bit and his rose a bit which is why u got matched together.

oTwisted

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
bronze 2 doesnt mean 930 elo, and silver 5 doesnt mean 1200 elo. if you're talking about lolking scores, those are guesses based on a third party's equation. bronze 2 and silver 5 are only 2 divisions apart, its not uncommon to find the first and last pick on your team being 4 or even 5 divisions apart. matchmaking is still gonna be based on ur hidden rating, it just means urs dropped a bit and his rose a bit which is why u got matched together.
This. However if there where more players in Silver 5 trying to find a game at that current time then you would have been paired with them, over the bronze player.

Basque

02-19-2013

I've been droped by Bronze 5 players from Silver div II lol, I don't really get why I would get them, but ah well, it's life. They get them too, just rape faces until you win enough.
Although, from time to time, you lose a game and the rage builds up so fast. Specially when they don't listen to you, that's just sad.

Liceomlett

02-20-2013

In Silver III and constantly get bronze IV teammates, the most recent was a 1-11 singed. Cry me a river OP.