Crappiest Gaming Community Ever IMO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Hit Monkey

02-19-2013

Yes, the community has a ways to go before it can be called pleasant, and it's understandable that you're angry at your teams for the losses that occur to you, but you need to remain calm, and vigilant, and be the better man, rather than bashing anyone. That doesn't help anyone.

Also, more often than not, the community that's terribad as that is much smaller than you'd think.

Romantic Metro

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
ummmmm dont have a bad game???? if you do apologize and stop feeding....... try to follow the positive players........and dont play bad......seriously there is no such thing as a bad game......... either you suck or got outplayed....if you suck well you suck..... if your getting outplayed just say yep that guy is better and stop feeding him....... so anything that takes to DENY him CS and just stalll the freking lane........ that all you can do.... tower hug and dont die......... no one will really QQ you if you miss CS but they will QQ you if you die.......
I love the critique but I'm thinking that we've all been there where it just seems like no matter what you do your dying. You're trying to make the play or even just be passive and stall. It just isn't in the cards for you every game no matter how hard you try. I've had it happen I've seen it happen to others on both teams. I've seen some really good players who I have befriended go 8 games carrying then just fail a game. Like completely get blown up and go 2/10/1. It happens to us all.

The problem is those that rage at you. The problem afterwards is you (Not you or the OP specifically) raging back. You just do what you can in the game till a surrender or the team wins or you have an awesome come back. Stay quiet or just work with the team with what you can, and report if it's beyond criticism and deserved.

miranda8383

02-19-2013

You're definitly right about LoL has a crappy gaming commnity. I think there's too many little kids that look for attention on there so they lash out on everyone. I wish the servers went by age and people actually followed the rules, lol. The other day I was playing and this person got mad because I called mid and went there, so he started saying sexist remarks against me because i'm a female. This game needs to be cleaned of all the jerks....or put them all on 1 server away from us normal people

YoungGoN4v5

02-19-2013

It is more of a social evolution. The gaming community is fine. No one plays league to socialize with random people. It is about the competitive factor and playing a game where no outside advantage, be it wealth or otherwise, allows you to prove victorious. It comes down to he players strength and speed of action, a velvet glove with an iron fist. The rage is not a symptom of a problem. Rather it is a symptom of dedication- for it is in our rage we reveal our care for the game and consequently our own desire in belief in ourselves.