Crappiest Gaming Community Ever IMO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkzile

02-18-2013

Jesus christ one bad game you go to being trash/noob/*****/******/uninstall etc. such a bad community, yes sometimes you get those really nice and supportive people but jesus christ man whats wrong with all of these people. 9/10 games horrible teams/people they are just cussing the world out haha well idc what anyone else thinks im just bored

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Well, you may not care what I think but I'd have to agree that the community isn't very kind at all. I guess when you play to win (competitively) and rely on others, it only makes sense that someone isn't pulling all their weight right? Or the blame has to go somewhere when something happens :P

Zinzon

02-18-2013

If you respond to them you basicly one of them

At least, its my logic haha

Noctes setcoN

02-18-2013

Thats what happens when you have a highly competitive game free to play.

Greshly Froomed

02-18-2013

"Thats what happens when you have a highly competitive game free to play."

^^ This.

It's also counter intuitive to rage at your teammates, so I feel like at higher levels this will kind of get better. But I have yet to find that out.

Hawkzile

02-18-2013

So true. they should implement a cussing counter haha 50+ cuss per game play with people that are the same as you hahah

ROKAF JE

02-19-2013

I don't think this is true. I think it's more because you're forced to play with 5-9 strangers if you solo, or at least 3-5 if you don't.

Using WoW as an example, you don't have to say a word and you can still be filthy rich and decked out in some of the best items. You don't have to work with anyone (anymore) either.

NiceDynamite

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by luKe goes boiNg View Post
"Thats what happens when you have a highly competitive game free to play."

^^ This.

It's also counter intuitive to rage at your teammates, so I feel like at higher levels this will kind of get better. But I have yet to find that out.
if anything its worse.

Unbeatabledeath

02-19-2013

ummmmm dont have a bad game???? if you do apologize and stop feeding....... try to follow the positive players........and dont play bad......seriously there is no such thing as a bad game......... either you suck or got outplayed....if you suck well you suck..... if your getting outplayed just say yep that guy is better and stop feeding him....... so anything that takes to DENY him CS and just stalll the freking lane........ that all you can do.... tower hug and dont die......... no one will really QQ you if you miss CS but they will QQ you if you die.......

ll Balance ll

02-19-2013

Just by reading your post I would have to probably go out on a limb and say your probably among those people. Granted there are people out there who are in general jerks, but you can avoid them by ignoring them. Also I would have to say that when you have people like that it makes the game more of a challenge because you are looking to prove those people wrong and make yourself look better. Also I find it a bit funny when people rage at you when you aren't doing well.