Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Urgot Ult not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazerboy

02-18-2013

I was playing as Urgot earlier and the ult would channel for a second but then the position reverse wouldn't work, I would just be left standing there. I was playing with a friend, so we decided to do some testing (he was brand) if he landed the stun (after shooting it before I suppressed him, then I would be stunned and the ult would stop, which makes sense, but there were multiple times while his stun was on CD, and the ult would still fail. I'm not sure how to get the dxdiag (or whatever it's called) so I can't show you that, but how to repro it (specific to our situation, idk about anything else)

1. set up 1 v 1 on the proving grounds, Urgot vs Brand
2. Have the Urgot ult the Brand
-It should be noted that, at first, the ult was working perfectly fine, but as we got further and further into the game, it began to become less and less predictable until it finally stopped working altogether

Wards win games

02-19-2013

I am unable to reproduce.

Worthy of note: It is possible for brand to cast his Q right before Urgots ultimate applies the supress effect. Due to travel time, this could potentially stun you out of your ultimate, before the position swap can occur(The timing required would be difficult to replicate, but still possible). Is it possible that brand stunned you out of your ult? or was this a consistent occurrence each time?

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

blazerboy what is your summoner name in PBE?

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
blazerboy:

1. set up 1 v 1 on the proving grounds, Urgot vs Brand
2. Have the Urgot ult the Brand
-It should be noted that, at first, the ult was working perfectly fine, but as we got further and further into the game, it began to become less and less predictable until it finally stopped working altogether

What were your items, out of curiosity? If you did this recently, then when you give vLemons your summoner name, I'll probably see if I can watch your replay (if you have one) of it.

Dangercopter

05-25-2013

Dangercopter is my summoner name, and I have just seen this bug in action as Urgot.

My items were Muramana, Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil, Black Cleaver, Emblem of Valor, and Berserker's Greaves (yeah, wrong boot buy). The bug was happening as early as having only Manamune and Frozen Heart, with Boots of Speed.

Exactly as OP said: the suppression would channel for a second, then break and they'd walk off. Seemed to occur mostly at max range or close to it. I was against a Lux, who only has a bind, and Fiora, who has no CC at all.

Note: this is on LIVE.