Why the Ezreal Hate!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

02-18-2013

I think Ezreal has been nerfed like at least the last 4 patches starting with the removal of the AS debuff on his Essence Flux. He isn't even OP anymore and the nerf on his ult is very annoying. It goes through a few minions and the damage is cut in half.

Haitah

02-18-2013

As an ADC, he doesn't really need his ult, it's more just for execution/initiation.
If you go AP mid, he has to miss every minion with his ult, or farm with it anyway.
He has his Q which procs on-hit effects and has a nice range to it, he is fine where he is.
Oh, he also has a very handy that can be abused to go slightly farther than usual aswell.

Zinzon

02-18-2013

Well a flash + long range poke + huge dmg... imagine heimerdinger with a flash every 10 sec ( a bit OP).

Hyp3rr

02-19-2013

I keep seeing stuff like this saying ez is no longer viable or no longer good and my response is that you just have to get better at him. He is still a beast can really deal good damage and can barley be given any real threat because of his e. And finally his ult is still way crazy good, i have started/ended allot of team fights with it and sniped through people getting those stacks of less damage on it and still kill the person running in the back with low health. So in other words ez is still viable and amazing, maybe not op but that's what nerfs are meant to do make it so the champ isn't op.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Ez is annoying because he is ALWAYS picked. hes in every freaking game practically on all 3 maps.

He is very hard to gank or counterplay against due to his 10sec cd free flash. Poke range is insane with his Q that applies onhit effects.

YoungGoN4v5

02-19-2013

Only reason ez is still picked is because he is extremely hard to get a hold on. He will always be strong in soloque provided he has great escape mechanisms