Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnected by Riot during Champion Pick Game 2 of Promotion Series (WXX)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am the Man

02-18-2013

I won my first game of the promotion series, and then I queue up for game 2.

I get to champion select, and everything is going fine until I get a dialog box saying that I've been disconnected from PVP. I quit out of my frozen LoL client only to find that I've been kicked out of my promotion series AND now I'm at 90 points.

I don't understand. Even if I willingly dodge the queue, shouldn't the most I get be a LOSS added to my promotion series?? Why was I kicked out and then forced to win yet another game to reenter the promotion series when the series should have been 1-1 anyway?

OK, whatever. I can climb and reenter the promotion series and win the first game again, despite being kicked out of matchmaking by no fault of my own or my ISP. This is while I'm talking to my friend on Skype without any loss of connection or lag. Then, I queue up, get the dialog box that I'm disconnected AGAIN all while I'm WATCHING people talk in chat and select their champs.

Riot, please respond.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-18-2013

Reds don't come in the SR forums from what i've seen, trry posting in general discussion.

Sterring

02-18-2013

Lawl.

I am the Man

02-18-2013

Thanks, mendooskiii. I've reposted this into the 'General Discussion' section of the forum.