Simple Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HamburgerPony

02-18-2013

So recently, I've been seeing ALOT of Hecarim junglers. I have a few questions.
Is Hecarim a solo-Q jungler or does he have to fit into the comp?
Would Hecarim be a good choice if I enjoy junglers like Jarvan, Lee sin, Nocturne?
Most importantly, is he fun to play in your opinion?

Ladd 06

02-18-2013

Ever since the hecarim sale there has been a massive increase in hecarims............ He isn't a derpy jungler and hes ok and best my problem is that his early game game is great (great pre and post 6 ganks, susatain, good clear time) but his late game fall even if fed my friend went 18-2 as hecarim with me and all my friends but since my newbie friend who just go league fed there only so much he can do. you can only build him tank too because 1/2 his stuff is AP and other AD its annoying his ultimate is great as a iniator. Now to answer you question hes fun, easy to learn, hes great in team comps if you land a good ultimate ( kind of like Jarvin) hope this helps

ROKAF JE

02-18-2013

Hecarim is a great initiator, but good luck carrying with him if your team doesn't follow up your superfast pony button.

He has VERY versatile build pathing, so you can fill any role you're lacking in, really.
There are times I'll go Triforce/Infinity Edge and just crush everyone if our ADC is behind
(with Sunfire+Visage)

There are neat tricks with Hecarim (despite seeming very straight forward) that you pick up along the way. Good Hecarim's and Great Hecarim's are entirely different.

He is a lot of fun, and he's got a jungle speed buff coming next patch.

Zinzon

02-18-2013

I think its part of the fact he has a huge victory ratio in lolking too...