Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The new pings are great!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The MechE

02-18-2013

I love those things.

Ashurion

02-18-2013

Good.

Wards win games

02-18-2013

Aren't they? Very convenient, and I love the drag and drop setup.

Deadstrikes

02-18-2013

I love the new ping system too. It would be also cool if they had voice activated pings where you say phrases like "Need help at my position" and the system would ping the map in correspondence to the request. Another one would be "Retreat Garen" it would retreat ping garen's position. That would be something for later this season or for season 4. To manually assign the pings it would be like "Retreat here" then the system would put you in the mode where you will ping it on the map.

amoenotep

02-18-2013

you have to ping twice to make it ping...feels time consuming and no one reads the chat log to care what it say s :/

GenMadHatter

02-19-2013

I love the ? "champion missing"(i think thats what is says) Its better than having to type MIA in the place and the fun ! thats like OI they are right there

popboyusa

02-19-2013

hard to get used to at first but usefull in many situations instead of calling mia or im coming.

Kraox

02-19-2013

I was afraid it was going to be clunky, but the fact that you can instantly fire them off before the animation even starts on the screen is very impressive. Something to remind you which is which when you start out, and then once you learn it you never have to view it again.

Perfectly implemented IMO.