Champions that are way too strong/annoying with 0 feed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UgIierBetty

02-18-2013

why?

Vi can feed all game and still end up being impossible to kill and assassinating enemy carry... same with so many other champions.

So annoying. What's the point, then? Why don't people only play those champs for free wins?

Charrd

02-18-2013

Well I think you meant "Vi could not feed all game and still end up impossible to kill and assassinatinating the enemy carry". Well Vi isn't honestly that good to me, but thats just my opinion. I have noticed in team fights she can just focus one person and dominate them, it just makes me cry.

Draven is like that too, his spinning axes are just... Ugh. So yeah, there will always be champions like that, but there not really OP. Its just they can focus one guy with all their abilities and then get destroyed by the rest of the team.

Yolandi Visser

02-18-2013

I do and then you cry about it on the forums.

JEREMY LlN

02-18-2013

Vi is an assassin. Assassins are made to kill the enemy carries instantly and stick on them. The reason why she can kill your carry is cause your carries are usually squishy and just because she has no kills doesn't mean she doesn't have CS or assists. Also keep in mind that she gets gold for every tower, dragon, and baron her team gets.

Zinzon

02-18-2013

Some champion can be said "hard carry" (ex:vayne,karthus,trynd) because they can start badly but still end up carrying because of their skill set/passive.

ROKAF JE

02-19-2013

Renekton and garen can be pretty brutal and annoying even without a feed.
Darius if he ever gets close to you

Zinzon

02-19-2013

nasus "a natural comeback" haha...