Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A moment of your time please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetterThanAubrey

02-18-2013

Hello everyone, I am a brand new streamer on twitch.tv. I do not have the highest league ever or anything but I have many people always with me and we have fun in skype chat all day long. I am simply asking that you give me a moment of your time to maybe drop by and check me out on twitch. My twitch name is Killinit1995 (for someone else has taken my name before myself) I would love the support of our community. Do not take this as a bad thing I am advertising, just trying to make my way in this world thank you all for reading!

A link to my stream would make this easier: twitch.tv/killinit1995

Charrd

02-18-2013

I don't think it's necessary to advertise on a game's forums, where legitimate players need help or give suggestions. I don't think this is either.

Thumbs down.

XxAscendxX

02-18-2013

Tons of people do it, get over it

Charrd

02-18-2013

Quote:
XxAscendxX:
Tons of people do it, get over it

Tons of people do it, such as yourself. Get over it.

Also having x's in your name to stylize it... #swag