Post the 3 champions you think are the weakest (and, briefly, why?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

1. Rengar
What can he do that at least 5 champs can't do better?
He has modest burst, modest tankiness, modest mobility. He's a weak champ in just about every regard. Riot got way too nerf happy on this one.

2. Karma
ďHoly ****! Itís a Karma! Run!Ē said no one ever.

She can only hold 2 charges on her ult. Why?

Her passive is only useful when sheís about to die.

And her abilities are only useful when you use a mantra charge on them.

She is capable of nice burst, but then sheís useless for at least 40 seconds while her mantras charge up again. Iíve never seen a champ so dependent on her ult (which she canít even level) to be significant in any fashion. Akali can hold 3 charges on her ult. Thatís the least they can do for Karma.

3. Veigar
Veigar has no mobility, is the squishiest champ in the game, needs to sit in lane and farm all day to remain relevant, is automatically weakened against AD champs and really only good for 1 kill if he catches someone with his stun (and they donít have any tenacity.) and in order to get that kill, he has to come within striking distance of the enemy team, which is terrible for such a squishy champ.

Peligrad

02-19-2013

#1 Fiora: Fiora has nothing going for her pre-6. Her base kit is trash for lane phase. No sustain, no ranged poke, no escape, no utility, no defensive spell except for an auto attack block that is weaker than Pantheon's passive... Post 6 isn't a lot better. her ult can easily be used against her (if she can manage to cast it in the first place...), and she is an easy focus target.

#2 Karma: Terrible support. Sub par APC. No where to put her in the meta...

#3 Gangplank: Kit lacks flexibility. Easily countered. Mana costs are too high. No mobility. Doesn't support ganks well. Does well against suppress and long CD CC, but oranges don't help against small cc chainers like Riven or uncleansible CC. His sustain is low. His scaling is mediocre at best.

Honorable mention: Poppy: she gets bullied early on in a solo lane but sucks at jungle and can't do bot. Part of me thinks that she could be decent as a mid laner against a less aggressive mage who loads all their damage into one spell. Like Kass or Diana but I've never seen it and I'm not a poopy player and there are just so many DoTers and true damage casters that just counter her so hard...

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-19-2013

hmmmm what are three champs that don't go with ahri

Oz SammyD X

02-19-2013

Heirmerdinger: doesn't seem to do much damage nor does he have team fight presents.

Rengar: been nerfed so much he hardly does any damage now and that ultimate with the delay kinda destroyed him, also his Q is a joke....

KiralayToteBeken

02-20-2013

no one in this game is underpowered. with enough skill its all situational

Zhentetsu

02-21-2013

^ not the fact the author is asking for opinions

Vetrathene

02-21-2013

Zed- He dosent seem to do anything, needs some serious tweaking

Heimer- He is outclassed by everyone, has no escapes, low health

Karma- Need a rework something fierce, can be a boss but loses potency late game

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
Karma, Gragas, Riven

Karma - Subpar support with a decent shield but bad heal and extremely weak CC. As an AP carry, she falls off later into the game due to low range.

Gragas - Nerfed, high mana costs, high cooldowns, easily dodgeable. In team fights, he's just a "throw out your ultimate and try not to die" champion because of cooldowns. During laning, his mana costs are so high that he uses two Q's and is out of mana. He's forced to start with a Crystalline flask or mana potions because of this. His passive also only heals 2% for 1 skill. When you're Gragas midgame, you exchange 5 skills for 10% healing and then get oom.

Riven - Used to be quite strong and had great snowballing potential. Now, the League of Warmog's has begun. She used to be able to start with a BT, but now even with that, she can't kill a champion that's just gotten their Giant's Belt. This health-stacking meta has really affected Riven. Even if she responds by building health, she falls back a bit as punishment for not building some AD.
someone's never played karma bring on the karma UP votes the SSOKP laughs at u all

Reelando

02-21-2013

Warwick

WW: I don't seem him played as often these days

Twitch: While I still play him a lot because I love his tactical play style and able to juke players with my stealth, but the way I see it he doesn't have a lot of utilities to back him up. only the first two spells you use are just buffs. his Q and only use one ability at a time and if you get hit even once including a minion you have to wait for 3 seconds. I hear a lot of people call this a joke because no other champ with a stealth has a delay. I can see a good reason to have that in there if he is able to use his stealth every 3 second cooldown but if the cooldown is 16 seconds and it doesn't get any other CD reduction I think that is just a pain in the ass. The passive is not all the strong in the beginning but could be stronger at mid & late game. Maybe add an AD ratio would be nice or it does more damage based on their max HP.

But I think the biggest problem with him is he has no back up utility that can get him back up on his feet if he gets shut down off the bat. other adc champs seem to claim out of their way and be useful. Twitches biggest goul is to take out the other adc or who ever he can to help the team. and the second biggest problem is allowing him to use his expunge at the highest Venom stack is not an instant poke it's a reward. why can't Twitch have more Damage combo? and third problem you are always going up against tanky champs.

And where are the "Twitch can jungle" guilds be hidden? cause I have not even seen one yet.

KingRadishMan

02-21-2013

karma - crappiest support in the game, crappiest midlaner in the game. no sustainablilty, defeatest abilities.

poppy - never seen anyone manage to do anything worthwhile with this one.

swain - Slow and weak, runs out of mana constantly, abilities don't put out enough damage, really easy to avoid and counter, ult is only sustainable while in lane and killing minions.