Post the 3 champions you think are the weakest (and, briefly, why?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0nne View Post
Poppy - Terrible mana costs, worst farming in the game, item dependent

Karma - Obvious reason, currently has the worst Winrate in the game

Hecarim - If the upcoming nerf comes true he'll have a really bad early game, and no longer able to tank late game
Hecarim is a jungler who is super weak early game but as the game progresses, he gets stronger and stronger and stronger.

How is giving him a stronger early game (10% additional on his W) and nerfing his late game (10% less on his W) going to take him from top 5 jungler to bottom 3 champion?

Sounds more like turning him into a very even keeled champ that has essentially no weakness.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Ashe: Passive requires her not to attack. Spreadshot takes too long to be a decent farming tool, so extra gold passive barely allows her to keep her footing on gold farming. Combined with the fact that only her ultimate deals decent damage, she is lackluster as a carry. Suggestion: Replace E with a skillshot ice-explosion arrow that deals extra damage to minions, but also grants vision in the area of it's explosion.

Udyr: I never see Udyr and say "OH (bleep), LOOKOUT! It's UDYR!". He has exactly 2 things going for him: He has a stun (but has to be in close range), and he is the only champion in the game that doesn't give a (bleep) about Towers. He will dive you any time, any where. Udyr's problem is, unlike Darius, Udyr TRULY has no range, speed boost, snare, teleport, absolutely nothing to help him get in close to his opponent. A man who gains the abilities of animals should make room for a cheetah, especially in a warzone full of bullets, arrows, and magic spells. Suggestion: Cheetah stance, or a form of Stealth that allows him to get close to enemies. Call it Chameleon stance.

Kassadin: For being one of the most badass-looking champions in the game, Kassadin does a good job of failing to be terrifying to his opponents. His abilities look good if you read them, but culminate into a champion who has only one threat: Teleporting near you. Even THAT manages to disappoint somehow. Suggestion: Kassadin's ultimate is now a passive. He teleports short distances instead of walking, and it does damage in a small area around him but doesn't get stronger with every teleport. Barring that, changing his other skills to be more of a threat somehow.

KopeAcetic

02-18-2013

Karma - Not incredibly UP as people think but needs her passive to sacle with level...or AP

Heimer - give him a little more movement speed imo, maybe give the turrets a small amount more range

Poppy - A lot of her abilities are close to being awesome but just aren't like her Paragon of Demacia could stack 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 % health increase. Maybe a dumb idea and I'm just struggling to fit her in the current meta.

Honorable Mention - Sejuani. She's just not liked and hardly ever played . She needs a taunt or something

Dunkin Demon

02-18-2013

Master Yi, Master Yi, Master Yi

CC reduction on his ult and he'll be great.

Justin Nguyen

02-18-2013

Rengar, Poppy, Trundle.

Rengar just flat out sucks now. I used to play him when he first came out fine. They hyper buffed him then they dropped him trying to nudge him back. Though he's terrible still. "Poppy and Trundle" just troll champs looking at their name.

Zhentetsu

Recruiter

02-18-2013

this is an opinion don't try to counter their opinion,

Poppy - her cost is low everyone can buy her easily, she not played so much its like 85% of the people dont play with poppy that much, i bought poppy last month and played it with AI's and i died the skills description is complicated it would be hard to understand by some not so good english speakers the skills are weak. ( remember this is an opinion).

Trundle - seems like most players who used trundle are bunch of feeders, trundles skills are not so good and his easy to be killed notmuch people use him. ( remember this is an opinion).

Karma - she's so bad even the players who use her i just find it easy to killher :I. ( remember this is an opinon ).

Blueleo

02-19-2013

Karma- Bad skill set

Heimerdinger- Bad damage, bad mobility, almost no cc

Cassio- She doesn't really do much damage now-a-days with the new items & health stacking meta. Her range is too low

Spexray

02-19-2013

Ashe is really just the worst ADC. She has no steroid and no escape. She has one of the longer ranges of ADCs, she has a powerful permaslow, she has a powerful ult, but really she's just lacks... damage. Kennen has a stronger steroid than Ashe (go thumbs up my ADC Kennen thread which I just conveniently bumped if you love me).

This is going to be controversial, but I feel that Lux is extremely weak. I find it hard to imagine any champion losing to her in lane. Sure if she's fed, she's a major threat, and her ult can obliterate you from miles away, but I mean Janna can get fed and kill everyone too, that doesn't mean she's likely to. Personally I'd rather Janna mid than Lux mid. Lux support is almost decent for her ability to poke, but she falls off extremely quickly if she isn't farming, and her cooldowns are long enough that once you see her blow two spells, it's very very safe for your own bot lane to engage against her.

Third, I'd have to say Ahri. No matter what you do with her, her spells are either extremely unreliable (skillshots), or super-duper-double-extremely unreliable (self targetting), and all of her ratios are extremely weak. Her spells scale weaker than Ryze's with AP, and Ryze's AP scales are so low that he is encouraged to build mana.

dawnsfist

02-19-2013

by far the worst champ is poppy: adding reliability too items and little options too farming makes her early game near unplayable. she needs a stronger steroid to make clearing minion waves easier. she also really needs a new swing timer.

2nd worst is probably Sivir: having a low AA range and high costing spells forces you into a certain build and skill choice with little choice too counter the lane. her farm isnt GREAT but it isnt bad. only up side i see is her shield, which with a little skill can turn a potential gank into a laughable attempt.

3rd Worst and soul based on my opinion, corki: now, this opinion is based on my experience with corki and i just cant say much good about him. the up side is his ult is spamable. outside of that i just find him weak. the scaling on his abilities mostly being AP (with the exception of his Gatling gun) makes for a frustrating time in lane when a target gets away with no life after a vicious 2v2. knowing if you had scaling on your abilities means u could have killed them off.

Ten Inch Rooster

02-19-2013

Heh, I think my Lolking record can speak to my thoughts on Trundle but.....

1. Ziggs- He just has no defense and his abilities are faily easy to avoid. He's very fun to play but he just doesn't seem to have the capabilities to protect himself in the absence of competent teammates.

2. Urgot- I know you can get good at Urgot with time but I think of all the champions he has just the most jerky and methodical gameplay.

3. Xerath- His ult is basically just CC. Its fundamentally a big sign that says "Don't stand here in 2 seconds. I'm serious!" so people just move out of the way, literally controlling the crowd. And the shading before his Q makes it too simple to avoid.