Ask about League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UNODEMIGA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Hi there, im writing this post to ask about Leagues.
Today i started playing rankeds at s3, i won 7 matches and loose 3. A friend win 6 and loose 4; my question is how can i be Bronze I and my friend Silver II.

Just asking...

Link909

02-18-2013

Depends on the ranks of the people you both played

UNODEMIGA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

The thing is that i just play solo...

UNODEMIGA

02-18-2013

I can't get it...

Link909

02-18-2013

Well what I meant was the situation you described is entirely possible, it all depends on what rank your opponents during your placement matches were

So if all of your wins were against bronze 3 players and your losses were to say silver 4 players bronze 2 may be a good starting point

Your friend may have beaten players in say a silver 1 area and lost to say some gold 5 opponents so silver 2 would be a good starting point

UNODEMIGA

02-18-2013

But before i play i was unranked, So, what u r saying is that if i have played with gold I (its an example) and I'd win i should be GOLD I?

Link909

02-18-2013

If you can consistently play and win with GOLD 1 players in your placement matches theres a good chance that that's where it'll rank you

Otherwise all that can be said is play more matches, if you really do belong in a higher league playing more matches will eventually get you there

UNODEMIGA

02-18-2013

LOL, cant understand u. When i was playing the first 10 rankeds to get into a league, u say that i could play with for example: "Saintvicious", "Hotshot", etc, etc.

Things u r saying has no sense...

UNODEMIGA

02-18-2013

Have, sorry

UNODEMIGA

02-18-2013

Does anyone got a answer?