Would you date a chick that is taller than you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-18-2013

As a guy, if you start limiting yourself based on things like height, you won't be left with much.

Ironically, the same cannot be said for weight.



As an average sized dude, I have dated females who were taller than me, believe me, they (most of them at least) don't care.
If you are a tall chick, if you limit yourself to taller dudes, your selection becomes ridiculously low.
And chicks don't like that, they like universal attention.
etc etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
As a guy, if you start limiting yourself based on things like height, you won't be left with much.

Ironically, the same cannot be said for weight.
you're forced to say that because you're short


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post
you're forced to say that because you're short
I'm not short where it counts, small fry ; )


Anyway, based on worldwide statistics and definitions, I am "average height".
I am considered "slightly above average" for my country, and "slightly below average" for the United States.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

02-18-2013

You're probably normal by Mexican standards as well.

Never met a Mexican taller than like 5'6.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
You're probably normal by Mexican standards as well.

Never met a Mexican taller than 5'8.
true, the US hispanic population drives the average height of everyone else in it down by 1-2 inches


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post
true, the US hispanic population drives the average height of everyone else in it down by 1-2 inches
Dat edit.

Unrelated to the thread;
I wish they would deport, imprison or otherwise remove my fellow hispanic individuals who enter the United States illegally.
They make it unbelievably difficult for people who are seeking legal passage into the United States.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

02-18-2013

And their women get really hot really early and really ugly really fast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
And their women get really hot really early and really ugly really fast.
Ugh, hispanic women are !#*$&%ing ugly man.
(Dear mod, I am hispanic, step away from the ban button)

I would rather have a white or asian female, 100%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
Ugh, hispanic women are !#*$&%ing ugly man.
(Dear mod, I am hispanic, step away from the ban button)

I would rather have a white or asian female, 100%.
what about a Spanish/Portuguese woman?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProbabIyTerribad

Senior Member

02-18-2013

So you have considered immigrating to United Statsia?

Related to the thread: I personally have no problem with a chick being taller than me. I just know that it's seen as "weird" so I wanted to see how everyone here feels about it. Seems like people don't really care either way.

But she's three inches taller than me. Is that maybe too much?

Back to unrelated: Hispanic women tend to be fat so often... There are hot Hispanic chicks, but they are so few and far between.