@Riot Are you OK with ADCs where they are now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

02-18-2013

s2 adc could 1 vs 5 your team i know pre reworked twitch at 6 items could.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilian View Post
Okay? Maybe riot is okay with this. The game seems pretty balanced to me ATM. Armor to increase the effectiveness of health is much more straightforward and easier to judge than the other way around. It really does still seem completely over exaggerated to me. I never have a hard time killing a health stacking tank as an adc with a proper team. Hell I can melt them with ap too because they have no resists normally.
Maybe they are but I can tell you right now that the community seems to be thinking its not OK players from all different elos can feel a shift in the game and it keeps popping up in the forums and I'm just trying to get an answer from them.

Truthfully I think you are biased though. Looking at your match history I see ALOT of that tanky bruiser type of champions I'm talking about and hmmm seems like most of them have high health items... interesting isn't it

Kanaya Maryam

02-18-2013

It's kind of ridiculous that they removed Kitae's Bloodrazor from SR when there's only 2 HP items, one for physical and and one for mages, when you've got all this HP stacking going on.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
s2 adc could 1 vs 5 your team i know pre reworked twitch at 6 items could.
Yeah and I'm not sure I want it to go to that extreme again haha but I would like to be somewhere in the middle of where it is now and where it was. I just don't feel like a carry anymore.

Vagenis

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillgan View Post
Yeah and I'm not sure I want it to go to that extreme again haha but I would like to be somewhere in the middle of where it is now and where it was. I just don't feel like a carry anymore.
i had 2.5 atk per sec 100% crit and 500+ ad on twitch at 6 items
2x pd 2x bt ie and lw green a red pot.
youd crit 1k+ on squishys and 500-600 on pure tanks. it was nuts
ive carried games with graves just cause i got to 6 items an was unstopable

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
i had 2.5 atk per sec 100% crit and 500+ ad on twitch at 6 items
2x pd 2x bt ie and lw green a red pot.
youd crit 1k+ on squishys and 500-600 on pure tanks. it was nuts
ive carried games with graves just cause i got to 6 items an was unstopable
But in S2?

Chabi

02-18-2013

As an adc, when I see the enemy team line up with 5 bruisers (jayce being the adc) I don't think, wow they failed to coordinate and couldn't formulate a strong plan. Instead I think, wow, 5 people are about to abuse the **** out of this "stack health but we still do damage because we can lolololol" meta. It's pretty aggravating.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elomain View Post
As an adc, when I see the enemy team line up with 5 bruisers (jayce being the adc) I don't think, wow they failed to coordinate and couldn't formulate a strong plan. Instead I think, wow, 5 people are about to abuse the **** out of this "stack health but we still do damage because we can lolololol" meta. It's pretty aggravating.
Yeah at the moment it seems almost like I should just run a bruiser bot lane haha. So many champions seem to have gap closers now its like I get away from one gap closer to just get hit with 2 or 3 more.

Waifu Support

02-18-2013

Buffs are coming guys, put down your pitch forks.

Tristana and Vayne are getting their attack speed per level changed from 3.1% per level to 4.5% per level.
To put this in perspective, vayne had 1.1~ attack speed at lvl 18 before, now she will have 1.45 attack speed, significant change.

Also Blade of the ruined king is reworked into possibly one of the best ADC items now. It now grants 40% attack speed and heals you for 30% of your total attack per attack, which is ****ing amazing.

Phild0

02-18-2013

It definitely has become harder to be an AD Carry. But, IMO, playing ranged AD champs was the easiest way to carry a game in Season 2. Now more champions can carry the game, which is pretty freaking exciting. Games can now be decided by something OTHER than whose AD carry was killed first. I love knowing that a team fight can still go either way even though one of the AD ranged champs was killed too soon.

I mean, playing AD carry this season means you'll be dove by tons of HP stacking bruiser champs, BUT, the enemy's AD carry has to go through the EXACT same thing.