@Riot Are you OK with ADCs where they are now?

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJBulldogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilian View Post
Here is something to think about....tanks had more effective health last season because of how strong armor was. They are less tanky than they were
Yes but they were stacking armor only...which then your AP would evaporate or heavily dmg them if they were just bull rushing you every time...and now since HP actually has weakened AP's output as well...they are no longer crippled coming at you but still 3/4 hp and your dmg won't do enough before they CC you or just straight kill you

CJBulldogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
What did I just read? The chances of you having a cleaver on your team is pretty good. It's almost always built by someone.
For 1...i meant the ADC buying a BC themselves...but also any champ on your team that has a BC is more then likely going to be diving on their ADC or other high value target and not the 1-2 bruisers charging through your line so the reduction won't be applied to them to help you out

Titiln

02-18-2013

riot thinks it k, because the carries that deal dmg based on health exist.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

I realize this effects AP players as well, I just don't play mid much and don't care about that position haha so I focused on ADC which is where most of my experience lies.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
riot thinks it k, because the carries that deal dmg based on health exist.
So, we are just supposed to play Kog every game??? That is lame :P

Attilian

02-18-2013

Some of the strongest mids right now are ap. this whole thing is woefully exaggerated.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Some of the strongest mids right now are ap. this whole thing is woefully exaggerated.
I'm not sure you fully understand the point actually. Even if the strongest mid is AP doesn't negate the fact that it is still a less effective mid than it used to be due to the health stacking nature of the game right now.

Attilian

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillgan View Post
I'm not sure you fully understand the point actually. Even if the strongest mid is AP doesn't negate the fact that it is still a less effective mid than it used to be due to the health stacking nature of the game right now.

Okay? Maybe riot is okay with this. The game seems pretty balanced to me ATM. Armor to increase the effectiveness of health is much more straightforward and easier to judge than the other way around. It really does still seem completely over exaggerated to me. I never have a hard time killing a health stacking tank as an adc with a proper team. Hell I can melt them with ap too because they have no resists normally.

VegaD

02-18-2013

I definitely feel this way. If the enemy top, mid, or jungler(Nowadays, all bruisers) ever get ahead, there's really not much you can do to them as an adc.

What actually really ticks me off though, is seeing a garen, shen, vi, you name it, it doesn't matter, start with rejuv beads and pots in lane. They can't be pushed out, and the second they farm up that Warmogs, they're unstoppable.

ldqpbl

02-18-2013

...i've been testing lizard elder on ADCs recently but now it seems riot is nerfing the true damage

...downvoted for testing items, cheeeeers!!!!

12345612 ... 15