@Riot Are you OK with ADCs where they are now?

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

I frequent the forums almost every day and I've noticed a theme that I agree with.

Many people feel that ADCs in the current health stacking meta are feeling a bit underwhelming in team fights in mid - late game. It is very daunting as an ADC to be in a fight against multiple bruisers with 3 - 4 k health and they all get to dive you with little consequence.

The damage output doesn't seem high enough to compensate for how much health people have now. It takes me what feels like forever to kill these renekton, olafs, malphites, etc... who have just spent money on health.

I am constantly getting yelled at for "Not doing enough damage in team fights." But I am not doing anything different than before its just not possible to produce the same outcome as we ADCs could previously.

If this is a intended change in the way the game is balanced thats fine I'll find a way to adjust but as it is I am dissapointed that my favorite role doesn't feel at all what it used to.

Would definitely like some light shone on this situation.

Thank you,
Skillgan

TLDR; ADCs seem weak wondering what Riot thinks.

Skillgan

02-18-2013

If you are going to downvote that's fine I realize that is some one not agreeing with my thoughts, but please put why I truly am curious to what others think.

An Agile Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I'm sure they'd be doing more than enough damage if everyone but Ezreal didn;t die instantly because of the insane gap closers/ diving power the popular tanks have now

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Bump

Metta

02-18-2013

I completely agree, they lost way too much in season 3 while bruisers gained too much in season 3. They are completely underwhelming in almost all aspects

Attilian

02-18-2013

Here is something to think about....tanks had more effective health last season because of how strong armor was. They are less tanky than they were

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix the rise View Post
I'm sure they'd be doing more than enough damage if everyone but Ezreal didn;t die instantly because of the insane gap closers/ diving power the popular tanks have now
Yeah I mean I think they do enough damage if you can get to a good build point but getting to that point is insanely difficult if you start team fights and bruisers get to stomp your face in for the next 15 minutes then you have no chance of catching up

CJBulldogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Nope its exactly how I feel...getting IE/PD/LW use to be the point where you would start hard carrying...now it doesn't feel powerful at all....considering alot of the better HP options actually involve armor too..sunfire/randuins/frozen heart/solari all provide HP+Armor...not only are you chewing through HP but also armor stacking to a degree..and LW hasn't been buffed or anything so the whole resistances are useless now doesn't apply to 90% of the ADC who don't really maximize or benefit from getting a BC

Skillgan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBulldogs View Post
Nope its exactly how I feel...getting IE/PD/LW use to be the point where you would start hard carrying...now it doesn't feel powerful at all....considering alot of the better HP options actually involve armor too..sunfire/randuins/frozen heart/solari all provide HP+Armor...not only are you chewing through HP but also armor stacking to a degree..and LW hasn't been buffed or anything so the whole resistances are useless now doesn't apply to 90% of the ADC who don't really maximize or benefit from BC

This is a really good point, I feel like to get to your "hard carry" you need more than your main three items and too even get that far into the game is difficult. Not too mention you have now built all damage and if even one of these new assassin bruisers sneezes on you, you are dead because you have no defense. I just feel stuck in between a rock and a hard place with ADC right now.

Attilian

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBulldogs View Post
Nope its exactly how I feel...getting IE/PD/LW use to be the point where you would start hard carrying...now it doesn't feel powerful at all....considering alot of the better HP options actually involve armor too..sunfire/randuins/frozen heart/solari all provide HP+Armor...not only are you chewing through HP but also armor stacking to a degree..and LW hasn't been buffed or anything so the whole resistances are useless now doesn't apply to 90% of the ADC who don't really maximize or benefit from getting a BC
What did I just read? The chances of you having a cleaver on your team is pretty good. It's almost always built by someone.

1234511 ... 15