I know the trick to climbing out of Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FC Secrets

02-18-2013

Be in every lane every minute every second of the game. That is the trick.....but don't just go for the kills, go for the tower too when you kill them. Cause for some reason....people just don't rush the tower after a successful gank.

Bludude12

02-18-2013

Oh so true.

FC Secrets

02-18-2013

I seriously wonder how much different it is in gold, diamond, or plat brackets. If people make continuous bad decisions... I feel at loss here. I TRY so hard to carry my team and it just doesn't work out for me. I am up 20 LP and then down 60. I am so spent right now.

Brackstone

02-18-2013

I'm in the same boat as you. I play top lane and I either hold my lane (meaning even kills and CS) or destroy the person completely. I can understand losing the games where it's an even match, but when I utterly destroy someone and then I just get a loss because the rest of my team is just clueless it makes me upset.

I wish games were shorter because after 30 minutes of YES YES YES then 15 minutes of OH GOD WHY. I just don't want to play anymore.

ROKAF JE

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork Head View Post
I seriously wonder how much different it is in gold, diamond, or plat brackets. If people make continuous bad decisions... I feel at loss here. I TRY so hard to carry my team and it just doesn't work out for me. I am up 20 LP and then down 60. I am so spent right now.
There will always be bad decisions, that's why games are lost.

Gold doesn't change much/at all, people are BARELY learning to work as a team here. Their mechanics are alright though.
They still don't know how to ward, though.

You'll struggle to carry a team with Akali, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackstone View Post
I'm in the same boat as you. I play top lane and I either hold my lane (meaning even kills and CS) or destroy the person completely. I can understand losing the games where it's an even match, but when I utterly destroy someone and then I just get a loss because the rest of my team is just clueless it makes me upset.

I wish games were shorter because after 30 minutes of YES YES YES then 15 minutes of OH GOD WHY. I just don't want to play anymore.
You should be running Flash/Teleport or Ghost/Teleport in order to "carry" from top lane.
Stealing Blue/Wolves or Red/Golems consistently.
Warding the above buffs/camps and your lane.
2 wards makes you ungankable, and it also reduces mids gank chances by 50%

When in doubt, get fed and kill everyone on the map.

Brackstone

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post

You should be running Flash/Teleport or Ghost/Teleport in order to "carry" from top lane.
Stealing Blue/Wolves or Red/Golems consistently.
Warding the above buffs/camps and your lane.
2 wards makes you ungankable, and it also reduces mids gank chances by 50%

When in doubt, get fed and kill everyone on the map.
I agree with all of your strats here. I don't have a problem in lane I never get ganked (always warded etc) but it seems to fall apart a lot during team fights more than anything.

If lolreply was working I'd show you my last game

I had a Fidd who was using his ult as a gimmick he would just wait at wraiths hoping we got pushed in far enough so he could ult. He would NEVER initiate. Didn't build zhonyas until all towers and inhibs and nexus turrets were down. Bot lane fed their vayne like crazy.

So all that would happen is I would initiate team fights, fidd would be too far back to do anything and then I would get focused and everyone else would melt.

Rinse and repeat.

Ballzofire

02-18-2013

More people would actually do alot better if they would get the CoD mentality out of their head, and realize this is a game about objectives. Killing others ISNT an objective. It just makes getting bigger objectives easier. You can win games all day with no kills if your team works well enough taking towers. There is only 1 predetermined stat that you should be aiming for every game, and that is 0 deaths. You can have 600 kills, but if you have 400 deaths that game. You still didnt help much did u? if your team engages a teamfight, and you guys dont kill anyone, but they all b. Then maybe your team should be pushing a turret for those next 15 seconds. Stop diving those 1 health champs with cc for no reason under turrets. In the time you wasted killing them and dying. You could have had a tower/drag/baron for your team.

Wrap up. Get objecitves. Thats it. Objectives. They win games. Not kills. NOT kills.. lol

Bludude12

02-18-2013

So many times I have played jungle we kill bot and I ping drag and find them recalling -.-

Zinzon

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackstone View Post

Did you ever got a game where you were struggling to just cs in lane? Did you wanted ganks in that game so you can farm?

These states are the same for any player. If you help them they will not be complete noob and you may have even more kills to carry them harder.

Everyone have bad games, just help them... (if you dont you just can't advance)