Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem With League Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Žåk

02-18-2013

I have been playing and winning a lot recently in ranked and hit 90 league points in Silver 1 and now after 90 league points i am getting 1-2 league points for a every win but losing about 11 for every loss.... Why is riot doing this?

Don Ring

02-18-2013

Its kind of strange. I was winning pretty much non stop and it was giving me barely any points. Then I lost 2 matches and I went from like 94 to 74. Then I won one and it game me 16 points back to 90, then I won the next one and it gave me 10 and I advanced. It makes it so you have to lose to advance. Winning 2/3 of your games makes for probably the fastest advancements. If you win 100% of the time, you might never advance lol.

Žåk

02-18-2013

thats really stupid. Riot needs to change this because im carrying super hard and getting nothing from it... dumb riot