Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Error: I am still able to lock in Quinn and Valor

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wards win games

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Check my match history to reference; I am able to play her today and I'm not sure why! Everyone else is saying she was disabled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-18-2013

lol I wish I could

but I also wish they'd say why she was removed in the first place


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Called Support

Member

02-18-2013

check your air version, it looks like you skipped the patch, You should be on air 0.0.1.5


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Called Support

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
The H√Ętter:
lol I wish I could

but I also wish they'd say why she was removed in the first place


They tested a live air client patch on the PBE (thus quinn was not in that air patch)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-18-2013

Quote:
Molster:
They tested a live air client patch on the PBE (thus quinn was not in that air patch)

Oh I see, well it's good to note in a sense how that works


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aizael

Junior Member

02-18-2013

I repaired my client and she still does not show in the champions tab or in the queue. I understand that she has no icon, but she still doesn't show. I know most of us sound like a broken record and that most of the admins are stumped as to why Quinn is available to them, but I know for sure that on mine she is MIA. Maybe I haven't found the right thread with a solution yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Called Support

Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Aizael:
I repaired my client and she still does not show in the champions tab or in the queue. I understand that she has no icon, but she still doesn't show. I know most of us sound like a broken record and that most of the admins are stumped as to why Quinn is available to them, but I know for sure that on mine she is MIA. Maybe I haven't found the right thread with a solution yet.



there is no solution, she was patched out due to testing a live air client patch. she should be added back with this patch today (if they do a patch)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wards win games

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Molster:
there is no solution, she was patched out due to testing a live air client patch. she should be added back with this patch today (if they do a patch)

Molster is 100% spot on. I was able to pinpoint why I was able to select her still, my apologies for not updating my thread when I found out what was causing the discrepancy.


Basically; I never close my client.... ever. I hadn't closed the client when they patched her out; so I was still able to select her due to improper client versions.

Quinn is currently disabled, but will be back! Hopefully after the patch being pushed through now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Molster:
check your air version, it looks like you skipped the patch, You should be on air 0.0.1.5


This - someone in Chat asked me if I had patched yet when I could still play Quinn, as soon as I downloaded the patch, Quinn was removed.

As Molster said, if you've patched, she should be gone, if you haven't, you probably still have her.

EDIT: Hahaha, I'm like two minutes too late! Xen and I said essentially the same thing!


1