Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"XXX Lane or AFK in ranked"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Streamline

02-18-2013

This is okay Riot? Clearly it must be if dodging is penalized now by loss of LP. I'm not going to make this a long and constructive thread, but this system is so flawed and frustrating. Yes, you can't allow people do dodge all the time. So give us 2 a day or something, christ, because some of these games, where you know you are going to lose, why should we suffer because some immature guy can't be a team player and do what is best for the team?

SmokingPuffin

02-18-2013

Call his bluff.

Once a troll like this realizes that being a jerk won't get the results he wants, he'll stop. Well, that or get banned for AFKing.

Streamline

02-18-2013

I do, all the time, 90% of the time they don't care.

Mediocre Top

02-18-2013

There's a pr0n lane?

What

Balatee

02-18-2013

Trolls actually want to win
seriously

last game we had ap trynd top, i was nami mid, and the last pick was like "**** this you wanna see trolling? i'll teach you how to troll" "feed train, woop wooop"
locked in akali and said "2 mid lets do this feed train"

she said similar **** right when we got in the game, ran down mid and fed 1 kill
by the time she got back to mid, the score was 3-1 and she actually decided to play
we won

Streamline

02-19-2013

Quote:
Mediocre Top:
There's a pr0n lane?

What

Going against Ahri or Elise is kind of like softcore pr0n.

Heyuu

02-19-2013

Quote:
Mediocre Top:
There's a pr0n lane?

What

its the top lane. . .

Garen is just a pervy dude. . .always hiding in them bushes hoping to get a peek at Elise. . .

zeroempathy

02-19-2013

Don't answer questions like "what role should I learn to carry myself to challenger." I bet instances of xxx or feed would be cut by 50% in lower ranks :P