How to be good with Ahri:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

02-18-2013

Seriously, I've seen a lot of irritated posts of how "she isn't strong". I disagree.

I have failed her many times, when I did the wrong thing, and expected too much.

If you are not ahead, DO NOT try to combo a bruiser with Warmogs. You are an assassin, stahp that.

So yeah, Warmog's meta hurts. But most ADCs and APCs don't build that. Good for you.

So.

Realize that she has two build paths:

1. Following this, you WILL NOT DO AS WELL LATER. Period. But this will help you. Hextech Revolver+Chalice. Consider one or both. You just doomed your teamfight presence down to mostly a poker/clean up. But, your laning will be significantly easier.

2. Build a DFG. Congrats, your laning is now squishy, and you better have blue buff. But, DFG after a Charm means you can reliably 100-0 any squishy. Period. This. Item. Wrecks. With Ahri.

Think she's lacking in power? Look at #2.

Enjoy.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

She's still outclassed. Like, you have better choices than her, she can work, but she's not as good as other mids.

1st HanarSpectre

02-18-2013

Ahri is still good, and her kit means she always will be.
I still prefer Abyssal > rylai > Rabaddon as far as build goes personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arai Kitsune View Post
She's still outclassed. Like, you have better choices than her, she can work, but she's not as good as other mids.
She has a ranged pacify.
Good mobility in fights.
Scaling true damage.
Good roaming capacity.
Good farming/wave clearing.

Mairead Watkins

02-18-2013

Where are you playing where ADC's and APC's dont build mogs?

They do in all my games, and all the streams I watch. No one builds GA anymore.

Also, DFG is kinda weak. DFG - E - Q -W and all 3 R's will 100-0 one squishy. And you have to be doing well for that. That is kinda pathetic.