What the actual BEEP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smcl

02-18-2013

LOL whenever i report someone i'm saying "He bully me! MAKE ME SAD!" because apparently it works, regardless of if you even got bullied in chat.

WolfxHaleyx

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAgentwolf View Post
Lmao Im not even saying that I dont deserve the ban. I just think the first report was hilarious.

Yea for real, he did not say he wanted the ban to be pardoned or if it was an acceptable ban. He just wanted to bring attention to the first game he was report for, to prove that troll reports are out there!!!
BEWARE

NotAgentwolf

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
On that page, I see:

"fagot - offensive term for an openly homosexual man"

Your move.
Lol well the definition itself is
1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
tr.v. fag·ot·ed also fag·got·ed, fag·ot·ing also fag·got·ing, fag·ots also fag·gots
1. To bind into a fagot; bundle.
2. To decorate with fagoting.
The thesaurus has your alternate meaning. I mean come on I live in the country. We use the original definition by default.

Date

02-18-2013

If that had been an isolated incident it wouldn't have shown up in the tribunal at all. The only reason you made it there was because you got the other reports as well.

NotAgentwolf

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smcl View Post
LOL whenever i report someone i'm saying "He bully me! MAKE ME SAD!" because apparently it works, regardless of if you even got bullied in chat.
He mean and i has famiry crisis

NotAgentwolf

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurgerPony View Post
If that had been an isolated incident it wouldn't have shown up in the tribunal at all. The only reason you made it there was because you got the other reports as well.
The fact that it was taken into consideration at all proves that justice is not complete.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

while I still believe you deserved punishment... the case for game one is a prime example as to why Riot should implement an addendum to the system that allows the tribunalers reviewing the case to recommend other players to be submitted to the tribunal, based off of the chat logs.

NotAgentwolf

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
while I still believe you deserved punishment... the case for game one is a prime example as to why Riot should implement an addendum to the system that allows the tribunalers reviewing the case to recommend other players to be submitted to the tribunal, based off of the chat logs.
This^

Balatee

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
Games 2-5, definite punish, no doubt.

#1.... WHAT THE _______________
are you ****ing kidding me? the only one that was bad at all was #3 and it's obvious by the whole teams chat that vayne was doing really bad, yea he called him a ****** like twice which is wrong but everyone is in a bad mood once in a while. were you happy the last time you were forced to support and the adc sucked? 1/5 of these games were worth a ban, and there are so many games where he didn't get reported, i'm sure he is toxic maybe 1/30th at most of the time

seriously tribunal, grow up

NotAgentwolf

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balatee View Post
are you ****ing kidding me? the only one that was bad at all was #3 and it's obvious by the whole teams chat that vayne was doing really bad, yea he called him a ****** like twice which is wrong but everyone is in a bad mood once in a while. were you happy the last time you were forced to support and the adc sucked? 1/5 of these games were worth a ban, and there are so many games where he didn't get reported, i'm sure he is toxic maybe 1/30th at most of the time

seriously tribunal, grow up
You should see the three games where I got reported for playing ADC veigar. I went 10/2, 14/5 and literally said ADC veigar too stronk twice in each game. Got reported by enemies every time.