Is AP Karma alright to play in a normal 3 v 3 TT map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saviournet

02-18-2013

Good day,

I haven't played any normal game of 3 v 3 TT map. I am interested to play Karma as an AP carry not 0 cs support. Is she good for this mode?

Thanks!

scazzaf

02-18-2013

Yep she is

Sam

02-18-2013

One of the strongest shields in game. Just remember if you don't have your mantra's you are very weak, karma is very heavy reliant on it for damage/heal. But overall she is good.

Late game, not really that amazing.

So abuse your early/mid game asap.

Lime Josh

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviournet View Post
Good day,

I haven't played any normal game of 3 v 3 TT map. I am interested to play Karma as an AP carry not 0 cs support. Is she good for this mode?

Thanks!
why do people make these posts?
if you want to play a champion on a map, then play them. if your asking for the most viable/non viable champs, it dont matter how "OP" they are, if the user has no idea what items to build and how their champs kit is suppose to be played, then a non viable champ who has some skill/experience with their champ will steam roll the more "viable" champ.

JevelFaithful

02-18-2013

@Lime Josh : sometimes the first experiments will fail. I can understand someone who'd come to the forum to get some ideas of how to build as well as if it's totally unplayable. Just so you have a game plan before you start. It also avoids many game of possibly costing your teammates the win while you're experimenting.

Environ NA

02-19-2013

Played with 2 karma's, both very useful

becuz7ate9

02-19-2013

Karma on Twisted Treeline is extremely potent! She's an exceptional solo lane depending on match up and is of course a great support whether or not you are playing her in that role. Her kit makes her so valuable during those "tight butt hole" moments during team fights or lane swaps/ganks. I have a blast playing her in ranked 3's. As long as Karma has a mana/cd "engine" she is nearly unstoppable in team fights with the proper arrangement of champions!