Iam Versatility's: Champion Index and Review Center

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

iam Versatility here, Founder of the Champion Creation Community this is a community hosted on the CCFC's RaidCall channel go to the link for more information on this.

So I am rather unique and new to champ crafting, my whole approach is different than many of yours. I by no means claim to be a pro gamer, at this game or any other game, or for that matter a pro champion Creator. I do how ever know much about gaming, I am a game addict if you will and know the in's and outs and am a rather inelegant player. So my perspective from approaching champions is from a gamer perspective, where as many of you approach it more from a programmer/designer perspective. There is no right or wrong perspective for in the collective of these perspectives is where some of the best ideas lie. However for the trolls out there that troll to troll and think they are the best at champion creation, but can barley even play the game. I am not saying you have to be pro at this game, since this is for creative thought and not to actually be implemented into this game this game doesn't matter much if you look at it in that perspective for if you were making it for another MOBA, or if it was just a character idea in general all that is fine. But if you say your champion is for league and have practicality no knowledge of the game you shouldn't even be able to review other creator's champions, for you know nothing of the game your trolling them about. However if you are criticizing aspects of the character that have no bearing on LoL then I suppose that is fine, but to be honest I doubt that will happen to much since most aspects of a champion deal with Lol in some way rather it be small or big.

So enough of my rant onto my index/Review/Projects/Advertising Wall.

Quote:
Champions:
Quote:
Shingunto The Shogun NEEDS LORE AND PICTURES
Attachment 634020 Attachment 643601 Attachment 618765 Attachment 624396 Attachment 619131 Attachment 634024 Attachment 643615
Versatility: Darwin's Law NEEDS LORE AND PICTURES
Attachment 618151 Attachment 622771 Attachment 622769 Attachment 634026 Attachment 632040 Attachment 632039
Smoke: The Fog of War NEEDS LORE AND PICTURES
Attachment 634023 Attachment 634021 Attachment 625081
Attachment 643611 Attachment 643614
Prometheus: The Eternal/Corrupt Forge
Damion: The Soul Weaver ADVANCED KIT
Attachment 628345 Attachment 627561 Attachment 634022
Yin Yang: The Master of Opposites BASIC KIT
Attachment 629387 Attachment 628722 Attachment 622116 Attachment 628723 Attachment 628724 Attachment 632038 Attachment 643613
Necrotide: The Spawn of Evil BASIC KIT
Attachment 618148 Attachment 643602 Attachment 643610 Attachment 618149 Attachment 619705 Attachment 622770 Attachment 618144 Attachment 618146 Attachment 618145
Necrosis: The Decayed BASIC KIT
Luther: The Exorcist BASIC KIT
Attachment 643606 Attachment 628718 Attachment 628720 Attachment 628719 Attachment 622768 Attachment 628721
Pulse: The Master of Air BASIC KIT
AIOS-1337: The Living Machine

$P3NC3R: The Hacker
Attachment 643605
Archi: The Rain of Arrows
Billy: The Fisherman
Bruno: The Mixed Martial Artist
Cain: The Elemental Magnum
Cedric: The Siege Machine
Chase:The Agile Mage
Drake: The Thief
Ezekiel: The Demolitions Expert
Isabella: The Ballerina
Attachment 643597 Attachment 643600 Attachment 643604 Attachment 643608 Attachment 643879
Jamie: The Gymnast
Kara: The Elemental Artist
Kendra: The Spell Thief
Attachment 643609
Rami: The Sniper
Ren: The Bladed Bow
Siegfried:The Beastmaster
Torque: The Break Dancer
Tyra: The Whip of Domination

Champion Kit Ideas
Quote:

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Would you mind doing a simple review trade?

I currently only have one champion on the forums: I grew to not like my other ideas.

I reviewed your champion, Shingunto: The Shogun, and if its convenient I'd like a review of Anna, the Undying Hope.

(I warn that I tend to be a critic in my champion reviews; and I like good criticism for my ideas so that I can improve them.)

DryRun

02-25-2013

Hey i am with you, Ive started review people with indexes, your champions seem great at first glance, i will try to get them all in the next few days.
Please add my Index HERE and review any champions your find interesting or unbalanced.

Thanks.

MilkusWolfus

02-27-2013

Aamon, The Tiger of the Tundra

Which champion would you like me to review? =)

åùtùm

03-08-2013

I reviewed Luther. Please review my concept: Rush, The Bold

Belligerence

03-09-2013

Weyr, the Diseased Wanderer

Any champion you want reviewed in partcular? I'll be happy to do a couple when I get off work.

iam Versatility

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Strife View Post

Any champion you want reviewed in partcular? I'll be happy to do a couple when I get off work.
take your pick depending on how made your champion is pick something similar, so don't pick one of my incomplete ones for instance if yours is complete I would rather it be a fair trade =) but if you dont mind doing a review and a quick look at an incomplete no one is stopping you its up to you I got like 15 i am trying to flesh out more right now so might be a bit before i get to the review but ill get to it as soon as i can

Belligerence

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Strife View Post

I reviewed Smoke. Would appreciate some insight!

Slayer Kast

03-13-2013

I went ahead and reviewed Smoke as well.

Feel free to review any of the champs listed in my compilation topic: Slayer Kast's Champion Compilation

scamordred

03-17-2013

check out my champ pls
Ku'Yog "The Swarm"