4 Bans?

Yes 11 84.62%
No 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

4 Bans Each?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Always Trust

02-18-2013

With the increase in champions coming out I believe they should give us 4 bans each.

Does anyone else agree?

If not let me know why!

Clamon

02-18-2013

Not yet. Bans should be for champions that you believe specifically counter the champs that your team is choosing to play. Bans should not be just for banning champs you think are too powerful, or champs that you don't like to play against. Fewer bans means more skilled players. Learn to identify champions that are actual counters for the champs you like.

Tommy Lee Brones

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamon View Post
Not yet. Bans should be for champions that you believe specifically counter the champs that your team is choosing to play. Bans should not be just for banning champs you think are too powerful, or champs that you don't like to play against. Fewer bans means more skilled players. Learn to identify champions that are actual counters for the champs you like.
Hasn't it been 3 bans since season 1?

there were about 60 champs back then, aren't we up to a hundred and something with 3 bans still

Clamon

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Lee Brones View Post
Hasn't it been 3 bans since season 1?

there were about 60 champs back then, aren't we up to a hundred and something with 3 bans still
No. It was 2 bans for a while. It was increased to 3 some time ago. I'm not saying never increase to 4, just not yet.