I've been carried in my past 10 wins or so

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreekAsTheGods

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen Bin View Post
Feels good man.
Always get bad KD, but due to amazing teams i'm just winning games left and right.
Am i just the opposite of everyone on the GD?
You are a minority among GD, but not in the context you think.

There's many people in GD who get carried in a good amount of their games, they're just downsies and chalk it upto a deserved win and then forget about it the next time an opponent carries a game.

You, however, have been carried but are mature enough to admit it. You evidently aren't one of the retarded children on GD who blames all of their success on their own skill and failures on external factors.

You are the good part of the community.

Averdrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekAsTheGods View Post
You are a minority among GD, but not in the context you think.

There's many people in GD who get carried in a good amount of their games, they're just downsies and chalk it upto a deserved win and then forget about it the next time an opponent carries a game.

You, however, have been carried but are mature enough to admit it. You evidently aren't one of the retarded children on GD who blames all of their success on their own skill and failures on external factors.

You are the good part of the community.
I have no deserved wins.
The closest i come to deserving a win is when an enemy is ask, and as soon as they come back i just get free kills from them, inflating my score.

GreekAsTheGods

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen Bin View Post
I have no deserved wins.
The closest i come to deserving a win is when an enemy is ask, and as soon as they come back i just get free kills from them, inflating my score.
Now you're overdoing it a bit.

But a valiant effort.

AtomicElbowz

02-18-2013

i get carried by teams too lol.

feels gud to be on the other side of the fence

Smcl

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map Awareness View Post
You probably go after objectives and help the team in other but more significant ways.

But of course, I always get paired with the CoD superheroes who chase a Kassadin across the map only to get a kill.
Bro I almost had my harriers.