I dont belong in the Division I am in, try and tell me otherwise.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JGWentworth887

02-18-2013

Check out my match history on lolking please and tell me why I'm moving down in my division. I can win a game and get 17 lp and then lose one and lose 20. What's happening here? Obviously I'm not winning these matches; but I feel I'm doing the best that I possibly can with the team given to me. Why am I getting less lp for winning a game than I am losing a match?

JGWentworth887

02-18-2013

pls halppp I don't want to make a thread for this lol

Shadoken

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePhoenix2013 View Post
First accout, 8-2 1390
2nd account 9-1 1380
3rd account 7-3 1270

System is plain fking broken and always has been.
Placement Matches?

If so, your logic is broken.

GreekAsTheGods

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGWentworth887 View Post
Check out my match history on lolking please and tell me why I'm moving down in my division. I can win a game and get 17 lp and then lose one and lose 20. What's happening here? Obviously I'm not winning these matches; but I feel I'm doing the best that I possibly can with the team given to me. Why am I getting less lp for winning a game than I am losing a match?
Because your MMR is lower than it should be for the league you're in. What this means is either you've had a past history of being a bad player but did well enough in placements to be dropped into a league that's above your skill level, OR you dropped to tier 5 of your division and lost and since you couldn't drop out of the division unless inactive your MMR continued to drop without your tier being able to.

Basically what I'm saying is you're in a league you don't belong in and the rating system is trying to drop you into a tier more along your skill level.

Naziru

02-18-2013

Started in bronze 3, won every game until my silver qualifiers(literally won so many in a row i was getting 3 LP per game XD) and after taking 3 games to get from 93 to my qualifiers had two games in a row with a troll picking double mid in one and double adc in the other... I won the next one soundly then lost the next one after a well balanced 50 min game. Ranked solo Q is basically a **** shoot at this elo, if your skill is really much higher than whoever your against you will eventually climb out but how long that takes is based purely on the luck of the draw and if your only a little better than them forget about climbing out until you improve considerably. Bear in mind I was a solid silver elo prior to the league system so I really have had very little trouble winning every game that isn't trolled/afk'd away.