I dont belong in the Division I am in, try and tell me otherwise.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wirius

02-18-2013

"I can't carry like the pros."

Translation: I'm not good enough.

There are plenty of people who aren't pros carrying themselves out.

IT.
IS.
YOU.

Now that you accept that, I would ask other people to see what is holding you back. Maybe rewatch some of your games. Work on leading a team, especially objectives. Getting massive CS won't win the game if the other lanes fall hard. WIn your lane, down the tower, then go immediately to mid or top and down their tower.

You don't win because of you, you win because you help your team.

MKN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

everyone look at my match history!

Cynical Shady

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everborn View Post
This is exactly why LoL gets a bad rap, nothing of what any of you have said was helpful. only mean like bullies in school?
How are we supposed to help someone who just comes on the forums to whine?

If you wanted help, you might want to rewrite your OP.

Pure Evil81

02-18-2013

Stop whining. Play more games. If you are as good as you claim to be, you'll carry yourself out.

Statistically, you've lost 3 games due to afkers. In an even scenario, you'll win the same amount as you lose due to afk. It happens. It sucks. We all go through it. Just deal with it and keep trying.

If you can't seem to progress, then maybe others aren;t the problem.

Nioxous

02-18-2013

Try finding a buddy or partnering up with someone who did well in a game and get that duo que going. I'm having the exact same problem as you. I started in Silver V and tried my best but afkers, leavers, and massive feeders (People going 0/8 at the 15 min mark has happened almost 10 games for me) I dropped to Bronze IV. I found a good mid laner through one of my games and we've gone from Bronze IV to Bronze II in two days. My adc skills and his mid skills plus communication through ventrilo, we almost never lose the lane phase of the game.

Cool Stuffz

02-18-2013

Quote:
Ive tried everything, im a very good jungle & adc and support...tried it all
I think that's your problem. You're so caught up in "but I'm already good!" that you forget there is ALWAYS something to improve, and you seem to delight in blaming teammates.

Stop focusing on your team's problems and focus on yours. Also, if you really are better than your team, be a leader. Tell them when you should push a tower, tell them when to back off. Give them advice on things they could improve (Ryze, you really should focus on CSing instead of wasting all your mana on harassing, you're already 20 CS behind).

It is a TEAM game. You have to be a TEAM player, no matter how much of an individual you want to be.

Syrenya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nioxous View Post
Try finding a buddy or partnering up with someone who did well in a game and get that duo que going. I'm having the exact same problem as you. I started in Silver V and tried my best but afkers, leavers, and massive feeders (People going 0/8 at the 15 min mark has happened almost 10 games for me) I dropped to Bronze IV. I found a good mid laner through one of my games and we've gone from Bronze IV to Bronze II in two days. My adc skills and his mid skills plus communication through ventrilo, we almost never lose the lane phase of the game.
How did you go from silver 5 to bronze 4 when you can't drop tiers from losing games?

Skyhawke

02-18-2013

otherwise

something decent

02-18-2013

Quote:
So I had a top Elo of mid 1300's in s2 And normally sat around 1250, They put me in Bronze 1 and ive done nothing but climb down to bronze 3. This is in no way MY FAULT. I'm sick and tired of hearing if your better you'll climb out based on the pros being able to do it..ya if you have a player at skill 100 playing with 50's they will climb out. but THATS all the system is good for. the rest of us get stuck =/ Check my match history with cait, my minion count is 2x the amount of the enemy ADC everytime..EVERYTIME check my K/d I ward everywhere, I counter pick, push when needed, dont get ganked, have really good map awareness & map control. Almost every game the other team goes "I feel sorry for you cait with that team" The people I get stuck with afk/leave and dont take the game seriously in bronze & my last 5 games ive had 3 games ina row I lost due to afk or leaver, I DID WELL & dont deserve to move down the ladder for this. I am better then the people i'm playing with. Bronze is HARD to get out of mainly because people in bronze treat them as normals..afk for 10-15 min...leave..dont counter pick..dont ward I dont belong here & i'm tired of trying to get out. They are in bronze for this exact reason & I feel I have more leavers in ranked then normals, I cant climb like this.
a 1300 player talking himself up like he is the **** and has no room to improve.......lol

Everborn

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrenya View Post
Leavers, trolls, and feeders happen but if you belong higher and you keep playing you'll end up higher you just have to be able to step up and take charge of the team if nobody else will. Keep timers, ward things(even if you aren't the support), lead your team to take objectives and make sure your lane can't roam without being spotted before they get anywhere where they can cause harm.
5/8 games in the last two days ive had an afk for 15min+ or a leaver It moved me from top of div 2 to div 3..thats unfair to mvoe that far down due to that.. & I do all that already.