I dont belong in the Division I am in, try and tell me otherwise.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

so you have amazing cs, but never manage to kill anything? 6/2.6/6/ a game as Cait means you aren't team fighting enough or doing your job.

Cool Stuffz

02-18-2013

I feel like people think playing ADC is the way to climb out of low ELO. In my experience, jungler and mid are better because of the map pressure they have on other lanes. You rely on your team as an ADC to make things happen, but playing jungler or mid, YOU are the one making things happen.

PurePhoenix2013

02-18-2013

First accout, 8-2 1390
2nd account 9-1 1380
3rd account 7-3 1270

System is plain fking broken and always has been.

Everborn

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos80 View Post
so you have amazing cs, but never manage to kill anything? 6/2.6/6/ a game as Cait means you aren't team fighting enough or doing your job.
3 of those 5 cait games have been surrender at 20 due to leavers, so yes my kill count is high for 20 min

Baeuller

02-18-2013

OP can you play anything but adc?

Everborn

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryjerry1 View Post
I feel like people think playing ADC is the way to climb out of low ELO. In my experience, jungler and mid are better because of the map pressure they have on other lanes. You rely on your team as an ADC to make things happen, but playing jungler or mid, YOU are the one making things happen.
Ive tried everything, im a very good jungle & adc and support...tried it all

Baeuller

02-18-2013

Try top lane, its what I used to carry myself out.

Everborn

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirina View Post
OP can you play anything but adc?
Yes I am good at all roles. My normals I have 20 wins over my loses, I do everything needed to advance in this game..take objectives..always ping objectives, ward EVERYWHERE and correctly...low death count..high kill count..push when needed

Syrenya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Leavers, trolls, and feeders happen but if you belong higher and you keep playing you'll end up higher you just have to be able to step up and take charge of the team if nobody else will. Keep timers, ward things(even if you aren't the support), lead your team to take objectives and make sure your lane can't roam without being spotted before they get anywhere where they can cause harm.

Fredgerd

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystium View Post
Run on sentences.
No Grammar.
No punctuation,
Wall of text.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BRAH?
It's true, the thing that is probably holding you back is team communication.

It's all your fault and you deserve your Elo.