I dont belong in the Division I am in, try and tell me otherwise.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everborn

02-18-2013

So I had a top Elo of mid 1300's in s2 And normally sat around 1250, They put me in Bronze 1 and ive done nothing but climb down to bronze 3. This is in no way MY FAULT.

-I'm sick and tired of hearing if your better you'll climb out based on the pros being able to do it..ya if you have a player at skill 100 playing with 50's they will climb out. but THATS all the system is good for. the rest of us get stuck =/

-Check my match history with cait, my minion count is 2x the amount of the enemy ADC everytime..EVERYTIME check my K/d I ward everywhere, I counter pick, push when needed, dont get ganked, have really good map awareness & map control. Almost every game the other team goes "I feel sorry for you cait with that team"

-The people I get stuck with afk/leave and dont take the game seriously in bronze & my last 5 games ive had 3 games ina row I lost due to afk or leaver, I DID WELL & dont deserve to move down the ladder for this.

-I am better then the people i'm playing with. Bronze is HARD to get out of mainly because people in bronze treat them as normals..afk for 10-15 min...leave..dont counter pick..dont ward I dont belong here & i'm tired of trying to get out. They are in bronze for this exact reason & I feel I have more leavers in ranked then normals, I cant climb like this.

-I'm getting to the point where i'm feeling people just get luckier then others, I play well & dont belong with these people.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

My match history speaks for itself. I'm not saying if I'm in the division I deserve to be in, but...yeah.

Amethystium

02-18-2013

Run on sentences.
No Grammar.
No punctuation,
Wall of text.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BRAH?

Charrend

02-18-2013

Then don't get out if you're tired of it, I carried from silver 5 to gold v in like 2 weeks, it isn't hard at all.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I've been in Bronze.

how come i'm not there anymore?

KirbyCake

02-18-2013

top elo of 1300 equates to around 1100 true elo

stay in bronze you baddie

using top elo to try to justify where you should be is the worst thing ever. Mathematically current elo is much lower than top elo due to variation. It's not uncommon to get a top elo thats 200 points above current elo which is why riot started the new system to place you based on your CURRENT elo.

Syrenya

02-18-2013

I was placed bronze 2 I am now a game away from my division series for silver 2 don't sit here and tell me it's impossible

Everborn

02-18-2013

This is exactly why LoL gets a bad rap, nothing of what any of you have said was helpful. only mean like bullies in school?

Baeuller

02-18-2013

I was placed in Bronze 4 when s3 started, I have now broken into Silver if you truly do not belong in your division you will climb out. Its not gonna happen over night, it takes work and patience. Whining on here isn't going to help my friend. Step up your work and see what you need to change about your game to make it happen.

Everborn

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrenya View Post
I was placed bronze 2 I am now a game away from my division series for silver 2 don't sit here and tell me it's impossible
Didnt say impossible, How can I climb if I play 5 games and 3 of then have an afk or leaver? then the day before 2/3 have the same thing? I dont deserve to move down