Holy **** Exec calling proc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

Ok, so, the item claims that this little innocuous weapon does a measly 4 damage a tick while reducing enemy healing effects by 65%

Cool right?

No.

Apparently AP adds INTO the exec proc, something like .25 damage per point of ap.

PER ****ING TICK.

I literally just saw a teemo rip through our entire team, by attacking each of us once, then letting a 2k dot shred us to pieces.

Hot fix this ****.

Now. I don't want to lose to this again.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

12-02-2009

Sword of the Divine (or whatever, the 55% AS and 100 damage every 4th hit) also seems to scale with AP.

Rampart

12-02-2009

Just got out of a game where every single hero on their team got an executioner's calling. Every single one. We didn't even have any heals. The dot would take out half my health. As a tank. With a catalyst.

cFangNasty

The Council

12-02-2009

Yes please fix this ASAP, it completely ruins games when an AP hero such as Annie or CM picks it up when they have 200+ AP. This ticks 200+ damage for 4 seconds I believe which is absolutely insane.

Please fix ASAP

JayceJa

12-02-2009

i just tried it out as teemo against bots

even with 500 ap it was doing 2 dps against an enemy sokara

so i dont know whats happening with the bug, whether its against bots it doesn't work, or if it was because i was on twisted treeline in practice games rather than matchmaking

cFangNasty

The Council

12-02-2009

think they fixed it

RamboBatman

12-03-2009

Hotfixed. I would kind of liked to have seen it happen once, even if it meant my loss. I dont think I've ever seen someone build Executioner's Calling and after this, the trend will probably continue. While I approve of the fix I don't think that the same is warranted for Sword of the Divine, AP scaling on DoT adds up while the scaling on every third (fourth?) hit doesn't have a such an unbalancing effect. Also, after the patch IAS Ryze is no longer viable and I liked having a champ that could utilize both attack speed and AP. Sword of the Divine is easily my favorite of the new items and I want to see how many champs can effectively use it.