Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Holy shit Exec calling proc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

12-02-2009

Ok, so, the item claims that this little innocuous weapon does a measly 4 damage a tick while reducing enemy healing effects by 65%

Cool right?

No.

Apparently AP adds INTO the exec proc, something like .25 damage per point of ap.

PER FUCKING TICK.

I literally just saw a teemo rip through our entire team, by attacking each of us once, then letting a 2k dot shred us to pieces.

Hot fix this shit.

Now. I don't want to lose to this again.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

12-02-2009

Sword of the Divine (or whatever, the 55% AS and 100 damage every 4th hit) also seems to scale with AP.

Rampart

12-02-2009

Just got out of a game where every single hero on their team got an executioner's calling. Every single one. We didn't even have any heals. The dot would take out half my health. As a tank. With a catalyst.

cFangNasty

The Council

12-02-2009

Yes please fix this ASAP, it completely ruins games when an AP hero such as Annie or CM picks it up when they have 200+ AP. This ticks 200+ damage for 4 seconds I believe which is absolutely insane.

Please fix ASAP

12-02-2009

i just tried it out as teemo against bots

even with 500 ap it was doing 2 dps against an enemy sokara

so i dont know whats happening with the bug, whether its against bots it doesn't work, or if it was because i was on twisted treeline in practice games rather than matchmaking

cFangNasty

The Council

12-02-2009

think they fixed it

RamboBatman

12-03-2009

Hotfixed. I would kind of liked to have seen it happen once, even if it meant my loss. I dont think I've ever seen someone build Executioner's Calling and after this, the trend will probably continue. While I approve of the fix I don't think that the same is warranted for Sword of the Divine, AP scaling on DoT adds up while the scaling on every third (fourth?) hit doesn't have a such an unbalancing effect. Also, after the patch IAS Ryze is no longer viable and I liked having a champ that could utilize both attack speed and AP. Sword of the Divine is easily my favorite of the new items and I want to see how many champs can effectively use it.