Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: You promised it but..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZetsubouFallen

02-18-2013

Still haven't got the rewards from the 2 millions likes on Facebook.

Today we just hit 5 millons, and your "manager" of Facebook has the face to announce it.

Do you even realized that thing broke a lot of discussion, since we just got trolled with a 30% IP "gain", instead of what you actually promised?

Today we just hit the 5 millons, no announce on a reward or nothing, yet we haven't got anything by reaching 3 or 4 millions likes.

Calling support from the players to get some answer.

ZetsubouFallen

02-18-2013

Bump.

Gewcebawcks

02-18-2013

Riot pls.

Resiakedrøm

02-18-2013

I don't actually remember this so I don't really mind if we don't get anything, but if it happened then hell yea we would want a reward.

ZetsubouFallen

02-26-2013

bump

Doghealer

02-26-2013

Lulz, facebook.

Seriously, who cares about the number of times someone has clicked the "im a mindless sheep and i (think) i like this!" button?