Good idea or bad idea

Yes - should be implimented 2 40.00%
No - too op and needs revision 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

3 slots for wards and potions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryaniscoollike

02-18-2013

Hey summoners,

Mostly everybody in the early game has the slots to buy wards and potions. In mid game you might have like 2-3 slots for that kind of things. In late game when you have your full build, there aren't any spots for wards and pots. I've been in many games where i have my full build and I get ganked and die. The gank could have been avoided if i had room for wards.

So getting to my point now, I was thinking that you could have your 6 slots, but by the time you reach lvl.10 (this is just an example) that you can no longer have wards and pots in those 6 slots, but instead you get 3 extra just for those.

awkwardbowman

02-18-2013

I don't know about having 3 full slots for potions... but I do like the idea.
Most of the time, if you have a full build, you just buy the posts anyway and refresh them when you back. If anything, I'd love to have an extra slot just for wards, maybe even limited. Having everyone on the team be able to hold even a single ward in a special 7th slot would be amazing.

But then again, I'm a support main and the idea of other people actually warding late game makes me super excited -_-

Ryaniscoollike

02-18-2013

I can see what you mean, the 7th slot would be a good ides. The more i think, the more i realize that 3 might be a little much.

UdonBullets

02-19-2013

Definitely not 3. Fed carries will take a bunch of vision wards and oracles around with them and late game will be sadness. If they had to choose to take one or the other though, that would be fine.