Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my KDA is amazing. post if you have better. (stream listed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

you are accusing me of claiming to be the messiah? you are really getting the wrong point out of this post. i simply asked for anyone with a better kda to post a their kda. why would you accuse me of such things

you are accusing me of being bad before you even see my gameplay, why dont you watch my stream, like i said, you wont be disappointed. i make smart plays all the time my reaction time and awareness are top notch and honestly i still make mistakes but im not pro status yet. im WAY above average ill tell you that much. but you cant go around accusing people of things before you even give them a chance. you havent seen me play.

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

please please please post if you have better kda just post it. im curious

Capt Carmine

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Im not sure its straight better, i have better assists and deaths and 1 less kills

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=saeder

ROKAF JE

02-18-2013

^ Saeder's KDA is better, actually.

Owned by Saeder

Capt Carmine

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Rokaf JE what is your main account