Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my KDA is amazing. post if you have better. (stream listed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

lol youre looking at the wrong one, thats my duo partner lol here

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=tw%C3%ADtch+tv+xduhc

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

i cant believe you guys got my duo partner, the one without spaces and the wrong alt key code, when i gave you the exact right key code and spaces

Jesustim

02-18-2013

So you duo with someone of significantly lower rank, placing you against worse opponents on average, and you still only have just above a 50% winning rate? inspirational.

NiceDynamite

02-18-2013

Quote:
Jesustim:
So you duo with someone of significantly lower rank, placing you against worse opponents on average, and you still only have just above a 50% winning rate? inspirational.

Lol'd so ****ing hard at "inspirational"

"****, they found out my KDA isn't all that great. BETTER PRETEND ITS ACTUALLY NOT MY ACCOUNT BUT RATHER A FRIEND'S"

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

its because hes my friend, hes not very good and often causes me to lose, but hes my friend

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

you can look on my stream if you dont believe me, look at the videos, that is my name

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

my friend changed his to something similar to help promote my stream, i told you guys which one was mine, you can look on my stream to verify it

Mikey Wazowski

02-18-2013

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Akshun+Bastard

you are in bronze 3, just stop talking, those are the easiest opponents youll ever face in your entire life, go 17-0 every game

NiceDynamite

02-18-2013

IF you carry as hard as you say you do, 1 below average teammate will not throw the game for you.

noxToken

02-18-2013

C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Quote:
TwitchtvXduhC:
http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Akshun+Bastard

you are in bronze 3, just stop talking, those are the easiest opponents youll ever face in your entire life, go 17-0 every game

I'm also in bronze 3, but I'm not the one here claiming I'm the Messiah. In fact, no one but you is guilty of that.