Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikey Wazowski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I usually stream Dominion later at night and 5's durring the day. Me and my friends go in dominions as 5.

you can follow my stream for email updates which will state if I'm playing dominion or something else

( http://www.twitch.tv/xduhc )

Golly

02-18-2013

My biggest issue with Dominion streamers... not you specifically since it happens with a lot of them, is that they stream for MAYBE 30 min at a time.

It is really hard and frustrating for me to support you as a streamer when I click your link (posted 45 min ago) and you are already offline.

I understand that things happen and people log off for various reasons. But this is a common occurrence, and an annoying one.

Mikey Wazowski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

thats why you have to follow, then you get an email when i stream with the title which i post what im streaming

BeefJerkyHunter

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwitchtvXduhC View Post
thats why you have to follow, then you get an email when i stream with the title which i post what im streaming
Why the hell would anyone want to sign up for spam?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
My biggest issue with Dominion streamers... not you specifically since it happens with a lot of them, is that they stream for MAYBE 30 min at a time.

It is really hard and frustrating for me to support you as a streamer when I click your link (posted 45 min ago) and you are already offline.
I also contribute to this problem for the reason of posting the videos to YouTube. I could just record everything as a single session and then split the videos, but I'm too lazy.